Eric Barnett

Started by BuckyMatt, March 20, 2022, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutwrench

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 21, 2022, 02:37:37 PM
I loved his interview where he talked about not being nervous for his blood round match but being really nervous watching Austin and DJ and how he needed to get things back under control for this next match. It really shows how these guys feel about each other which is really cool.

Being an individual spot you inherently have to be selfish at times to take care of your own business but not at the expense of being a great teammate and friend to the guys who are sweating and bleeding with you.

Well Done!

Where can I find that interview?

vsmf2010

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 21, 2022, 03:11:00 PM
I loved his interview where he talked about not being nervous for his blood round match but being really nervous watching Austin and DJ and how he needed to get things back under control for this next match. It really shows how these guys feel about each other which is really cool.

Being an individual spot you inherently have to be selfish at times to take care of your own business but not at the expense of being a great teammate and friend to the guys who are sweating and bleeding with you.

Well Done!

I think it was on IG. I will find it and post the link.

vsmf2010

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 21, 2022, 03:16:55 PM
Quote from: Gutwrench on March 21, 2022, 03:11:00 PM

Well Done!

I think it was on IG. I will find it and post the link.

Here you go

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbRDn6yrw6k/

Gutwrench