NCAA 174

Started by gwmiller44, March 11, 2022, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwmiller44

I noticed 2 men from Wisconsin going at it in the first round Mocco vs. Kauffman.
Really? Think, Wow!

tigerking

Quote from: gwmiller44 on March 11, 2022, 09:48:40 AM
I noticed 2 men from Wisconsin going at it in the first round Mocco vs. Kauffman.

I have a feeling that former Stratford Tiger Mason Kauffman is going to win this match up. He is peaking at the right time and I could see him continuing that with wins over Mocco and Plott to start the NCAA Tournament.

Vir Fortis

Quote from: tigerking on March 12, 2022, 07:17:35 AM
Quote from: gwmiller44 on March 11, 2022, 09:48:40 AM

I have a feeling that former Stratford Tiger Mason Kauffman is going to win this match up. He is peaking at the right time and I could see him continuing that with wins over Mocco and Plott to start the NCAA Tournament.

Anyone know what Mocco was out of the lineup for? Looked good in the B12s, but looked like he just didn't quite have enough in the gas tank. I thought he should have beaten Plott though. I do like Mocco's chances to reach the quarters and then...looks like it'd be Massa and if he won that, it'd be Lewis who he took to OT. Not exactly an easy draw, but if he's all the way back, certainly seems capable of making pulling off a couple upsets.

Haven't seen Kauffman wrestle...but hopefully one of the two makes a run.