Who does the Packers draft.

Started by littleguy301, March 10, 2022, 11:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammer

That is you ghetto. Went back and listened to the avg cheese [something like that] podcast today. Found it looking back on some post. Sounds like you have some fun doing it and man your accountant probably is under paid! Always scouting the enemy!

Ghetto

Quote from: hammer on April 11, 2022, 09:50:09 PM
That is you ghetto. Went back and listened to the avg cheese [something like that] podcast today. Found it looking back on some post. Sounds like you have some fun doing it and man your accountant probably is under paid! Always scouting the enemy!

Thanks for listening.

We do have fun. We put a lot of $$ in the cuss jar for sure.

IDK which one you listened to, but my podcast partner Peter is about to put out a huge draft guide (last year it was 275 pages or so). I'll link to it in the forum. He puts it out totally for free, which is nuts.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. (It's also on the wiwrestling.com home page on the top left) All of our ad revenue, swear jar, shoe raffles and shirt sales will go to Veteran's Outreach of Wisconsin, which has a tiny house village in Racine to take homeless vets off the street. Every listen is 2 more cents to VOW. 

bit.ly/avgcheesespotify

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigoil

Quote from: Ghetto on April 12, 2022, 11:10:38 AM

Thanks for listening.

IDK which one you listened to, but my podcast partner Peter is about to put out a huge draft guide (last year it was 275 pages or so). I'll link to it in the forum. He puts it out totally for free, which is nuts.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. (It's also on the wiwrestling.com home page on the top left) All of our ad revenue, swear jar, shoe raffles and shirt sales will go to Veteran's Outreach of Wisconsin, which has a tiny house village in Racine to take homeless vets off the street. Every listen is 2 more cents to VOW. 

bit.ly/avgcheesespotify
Very cool Dale, awesome work in the community. How about we get Peter to sell this guide and proceeds go to WRTC :).

Ghetto

Quote from: bigoil on April 13, 2022, 07:49:46 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 12, 2022, 11:10:38 AM

Thanks for listening.

bit.ly/avgcheesespotify
Very cool Dale, awesome work in the community. How about we get Peter to sell this guide and proceeds go to WRTC :).

With the amount of time he spends on it (its literally thousands of hours), I talked to him about charging for it. Maybe I'll ask if he'll charge and we can donate it. That's a good idea.

He sent me the link this morning. I'm waiting to hear if it is ok to send to folks.  334 pages.

Ghetto

Here it is!! Hot off the digital presses for your enjoyment.

A 334 page draft guide from Peter Jones, my podcast partner and friend from England.

There might be some queen's English in it.  ;D

Packer focused, but if you are a fan of another team, there's tons of information on players for your perusal. Best of all, it's free!

https://www.ukpackers.co.uk/2022-draft-guide

bigoil

This is an amazing guide, history book, etc. well done to the Brit!