IT IS TIME! – Badgers Ready for Big Ten Championships by Kirk Nelson

Started by TomM, March 04, 2022, 10:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinpin

The Bull has the edge in experience and strength. Hamiti is going to have use his speed and athleticism to get some take downs this time to win.

vsmf2010

Quote from: onwisconsin on March 05, 2022, 01:06:42 PM
Gomez back to a traditional head gear.

He had that on against Yianni too. First time I had seen in all year. Great sign that he must be feeling pretty good. That extra piece he had on was always getting moved around and I assume that was really annoying. Also kind of felt like a target for his opponents.

onwisconsin

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 05, 2022, 03:03:13 PM
Quote from: onwisconsin on March 05, 2022, 01:06:42 PM
Gomez back to a traditional head gear.

He had that on against Yianni too. First time I had seen in all year. Great sign that he must be feeling pretty good. That extra piece he had on was always getting moved around and I assume that was really annoying. Also kind of felt like a target for his opponents.

I watched that match and never noticed.  Must be a great sign.

onwisconsin

Braxton also wrestles someone he lost to this season. Once 6-2 at Midlands, and 8-7 in the Dual in early January.

Chinpin

onwisconsin

Really need Braxton and Trent to wrestle well.  Happy for Model, but otherwise we have been flat this round.

Chuck

onwisconsin

Tough round.  Didn't see that coming.  Didn't seem we competed as hard as I have seen in our duals.

crossface21

Pretty disappointing from 174 on up. Kinda how it's been a lot of the year.

Chinpin

If you can't watch the semi's on BTN, you should be able to listen to it on KXIC, 800 streaming.

crossface21

We knew Gomez was good, but IMO he has exceeded all expectations.

onwisconsin

Quote from: crossface21 on March 05, 2022, 08:26:32 PM
We knew Gomez was good, but IMO he has exceeded all expectations.

Absolutely.  What a blast to watch all season long.

wrestlemania

Glad to have some finalists for the first time since 2016.  Already a big improvement from last season although the bar was pretty low to overcome. Hopefully they'll have a more consistent tomorrow.