Started by TomM, March 04, 2022, 10:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

dad 2 5

It is not going to be easy to get the Badgers qualified. Looking at the brackets there is no easy way to get to the top 7 as someone mentioned. Like Gable said to Davis this week in an interview, "You have to peak, be at your best now. It is the real season"

Hope they come prepared, ready and wrestle at a very high level

onwisconsin

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 05, 2022, 09:55:37 AM
It is not going to be easy to get the Badgers qualified. Looking at the brackets there is no easy way to get to the top 7 as someone mentioned. Like Gable said to Davis this week in an interview, "You have to peak, be at your best now. It is the real season"

Hope they come prepared, ready and wrestle at a very high level

100% agree.  Time to turn a good season for many Badgers, or mediocre season for some Badgers ... into a great season. In college wrestling you have to earn it.That's why we love it. Go Bucky.

onwisconsin

Zargo's growth is fun to watch.  I believe his ceiling is high. Nice win, proves the win a few weeks ago was no fluke.

onwisconsin

While I want Zargo to upset Lee next round, if it doesn't happen, he will wrestle the loser on Mat 3 right now.  D'Emilio and Tal Shahar.  That would be a huge match for Zargo with only 7 allotments at 141. 

Tal Shahar beat Joe 5-4 in early January

BuckyMatt

An Illinois Coach yelled in the second period :" Duncan, he's tired"!  ;D ;D
Zargo has probably the biggest gas tank on the team and doesn't get tired! I agree above that his ceiling is huge!!! That's two victories over a returning All American, no small feet!!

wrestlemania

Big win for Chris Weiler! Great performance and good vibes so far for UW

onwisconsin

Very happy for Chris.  Starting to look like last years version of Chris.

dad 2 5

Something just missing from Amos. Seemed to work hard and run out of gas the last period and SV