State

Started by Gizmo6, February 23, 2022, 08:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo6

Good luck to all CWC wrestlers this weekend. Anyone want to make some predictions on placers?

Gizmo6

120 - Jahnke should do well in his first match before running into Johnson and then most likely Wopat in the wrestle backs. Most likely will miss the podium this year, good frosh season by him!

126 - Mannel vs Sonnetag (round 3) in the semis, looking to take out the champ. Potrykus will be dangerous on the other side, would not be suprised if he makes a push this weekend.

132 - Carton got a good first round match similar to Jahnke but then it gets tough. Will have to beat the Reedsville kid to make podium, I think he can pull it off. KIDS TOUGH!

145 - Not sure on Hall's competition but seeing Tylee, Halopka and VandeHey on his side make that not look as promising...

160 - Looks like Bogacz and Herb will see eachother in the blood round...  >:(

170 - Helser should make the podium, his freshman on thursday night is dangerous though.

195 - Schuh should win first match before running into Dorota then will have a battle in the bloodround, I like his chances. Top half is much tougher than the bottom.

220 - Hoffman will have to beat Marten to place, battling injury I think he finds a way to make the podium. Dave gets it done and makes the Finals for his rematch with Tegels!

HWT - Larsen has Morales in the quarters, who has a great record. BUTTTT Morales barely beat Steinbach at Mid-States and Larsen took him apart with ease. Larsen makes semis and gets on the podium!

tigerking

Quote from: Gizmo6 on February 23, 2022, 09:38:29 AM
120 - Jahnke should do well in his first match before running into Johnson and then most likely Wopat in the wrestle backs. Most likely will miss the podium this year, good frosh season by him!

126 - Mannel vs Sonnetag (round 3) in the semis, looking to take out the champ. Potrykus will be dangerous on the other side, would not be suprised if he makes a push this weekend.

132 - Carton got a good first round match similar to Jahnke but then it gets tough. Will have to beat the Reedsville kid to make podium, I think he can pull it off. KIDS TOUGH!

145 - Not sure on Hall's competition but seeing Tylee, Halopka and VandeHey on his side make that not look as promising...

160 - Looks like Bogacz and Herb will see eachother in the blood round...  >:(

170 - Helser should make the podium, his freshman on thursday night is dangerous though.

195 - Schuh should win first match before running into Dorota then will have a battle in the bloodround, I like his chances. Top half is much tougher than the bottom.

220 - Hoffman will have to beat Marten to place, battling injury I think he finds a way to make the podium. Dave gets it done and makes the Finals for his rematch with Tegels!

HWT - Larsen has Morales in the quarters, who has a great record. BUTTTT Morales barely beat Steinbach at Mid-States and Larsen took him apart with ease. Larsen makes semis and gets on the podium!

126- Tough weight overall. I could see Mannel getting the win over Sonnentag.

132- Marawood representative Brooks Kraus actually beat Reedsville the last time they wrestled and they will be wrestling first round at state.

195- Schuh and Scallion on the top help Raife Smart's odds to make it back to the state finals.