Video Stream for Individual State?

Started by drbrad, February 22, 2022, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drbrad

Not sure if answered on another thread, and I know we subscribed last year (but forgot how we did it). Is there livestream video for the entire state tourney, and is is same as last year? We'll be there, but lots of relatives/grandparents etc want to watch. I know we had to get an annual membership or something. Is it linked through WIAA site? Could someone point me in the right direction please.

QuoteAdded by Admin.:

https://www.wiaawi.org/Media-Center/Watch-Online

FINALS ON BALLY SPORTS WISCONSIN:  The championship final matches of all three divisions will be aired live on Bally Sports Wisconsin. Please check local cable listings for the Bally Sports Wisconsin channel in your area. The live programming aired on Bally Sports Wisconsin will also be streamed on Bally Sports Wisconsin app with cable provider authentication.

PRE-FINALS; THIRD & FIFTH-PLACE MATCHES STREAMED LIVE:  All mats of the pre-finals matches and the third- and fifth-place matches will be streamed live on WIAA.TV with a subscription to the NFHS Network. To purchase a subscription to the live programming for only $10.99 per month, log-on to www.wiaa.tv or www.nfhsnetwork.com and click on the subscription button at the top right of the page.

Oz125

I'm assuming it would be on the NFHS network again. I didn't have to get an annual subscription last year, just a monthly for a little more than $10 I believe. Just had to make sure to cancel subscription after watching the individual and team State tourney.

drbrad

Quote from: Oz125 on February 22, 2022, 10:40:19 AM
I'm assuming it would be on the NFHS network again. I didn't have to get an annual subscription last year, just a monthly for a little more than $10 I believe. Just had to make sure to cancel subscription after watching the individual and team State tourney.

I think you're right, if memory serves (which mine often doesn't hence my posting ???)

Thank you very much for the info!!!

Wrestling200

Trackwrestling video for state sends me right to flowrestling for about $12/month. Can anyone confirm this?

LeftyHeadlock27

The WIAA webiste says that all pre finals matches are streamed on NFHS network and that finals are on Bally Sports. In my experience they also stream finals matches on NFHS even though it says they won't

TomM

https://www.wiaawi.org/Media-Center/Watch-Online

FINALS ON BALLY SPORTS WISCONSIN:  The championship final matches of all three divisions will be aired live on Bally Sports Wisconsin. Please check local cable listings for the Bally Sports Wisconsin channel in your area. The live programming aired on Bally Sports Wisconsin will also be streamed on Bally Sports Wisconsin app with cable provider authentication.

PRE-FINALS; THIRD & FIFTH-PLACE MATCHES STREAMED LIVE:  All mats of the pre-finals matches and the third- and fifth-place matches will be streamed live on WIAA.TV with a subscription to the NFHS Network. To purchase a subscription to the live programming for only $10.99 per month, log-on to www.wiaa.tv or www.nfhsnetwork.com and click on the subscription button at the top right of the page.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Oz125

Quote from: Bigfellow on February 24, 2022, 03:06:14 PM
Streaming not working

It's working for me. You're going through NFHS, correct?

Boris

I clicked the live video feed to see what would happen and it took me to Flo which I have an account for and was able to watch all 6 mats.  pretty sweet except the one match I really wanted to see.  wrestled a inappropriate term3 of a match but lost in OT.  1 and done sucks but that is fuel for next year.

wittness

Quote from: Boris on February 24, 2022, 09:35:14 PM
I clicked the live video feed to see what would happen and it took me to Flo which I have an account for and was able to watch all 6 mats.  pretty sweet except the one match I really wanted to see.  wrestled a inappropriate term3 of a match but lost in OT.  1 and done sucks but that is fuel for next year.

Same thing for me, supposed to be archive only but I have live feed on all 6 mats. The app on my phone didn't work like that but it works on the internet. Here's the link, you must have a flo subscription though. https://www.flowrestling.org/live/36504?watchOnWeb=1&tab=streams

CityGuy

Would have been nice to have some commentary on Flo stream. Was interesting to listen to coaches corners though