STATE BRACKETS OUT

Started by rocker123, February 19, 2022, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throwdown141

Wow... are these the actual seeds? This is some awful seeding.

kejacory

Not sure why not how this change happened, but this may have been the dumbest rule change I have seen in my 40 years of being a fan. Wrestling the same kid you just did again next week to advance to wrestle the other kid from your bracket today, what the actual ....

Hungus

How does a 1 loss 2x state champ get seeded 2 behind a 3 loss wrestler?
N
You're killing me Smalls!!!

Full Nelson

Can't be even close to being right
Don't cross your legs!

Throwdown141

Not sure if it's possible but these seeds need to change. I really hope these are not legit.

The Last Ride

Liam Neitzel Hudson 39-5 106 8th seed? Ranked 1st or 2nd all year  (2nd at BiState) 4th at Cheesehead) Placed ahead of 2nd seed and 5th seed !I know rankings don't  count but wow. Neitzel 8th seed finished 4th at Cheese and 5th seed finished 13th at Cheese. Ridiculous

Ryan Dolezal 160 41-3 5th seed?

All kinds of kids who placed 1st and 2nd in their sectional are wrestling in the first round at State Tournament..
I'm sure there are many more just looked at a few .
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Nweiler

Great job messing up the state tournament. Have number 1, 2, 3 ranked guys all on the same side of the bracket. Absolutely stupid

scfcat

Kole Marko D3 160 is the #3 seed. No offense to the other kids but that is crazy!

The Last Ride

Quote from: scfcat on February 19, 2022, 09:37:02 PM
Kole Marko D3 160 is the #3 seed. No offense to the other kids but that is crazy!

Unreal.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

benaskren

Good god you guys are being a bunch of Dang babies!  This is soooooo much better than what he had before.  Lots of you just want something to complain about.
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

shouldvewrestled

What's the old saying...be careful what you wish for because you might get it.  Applies here I think.

FinalWord

In 3 weights the #2+#3 guys from Amery sectional meet 2st round. I know it's mathematically possible but come on.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

Throwdown141

Ben Askren this is worse than what we had. What are you even talking about!?

Numbers

Quote from: heavy9278 on February 19, 2022, 09:18:55 PM
How does a 1 loss 2x state champ get seeded 2 behind a 3 loss wrestler?
N

This cannot be right.  A returning 5th place at state does not move over a returning state champ without a head to head loss or loss to a opponent the returning 5th beat