MBC Tournament

Started by shouldvewrestled, February 03, 2022, 10:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shouldvewrestled

Should be a fun tournament once again.  2 of the top 3 ranked teams in the state plus 1 other ranked and good individuals coming from the other teams like always.

BW and Amery look to be in a dogfight for the overall title.  Is the little guy from Amery ready to go?  Where does everyone of Amery's upperweights wrestle with Tylee getting back into the lineup?  Could be a decent preview of that exciting regional the following Saturday.

Osceola always does a great job hosting so hopefully many people can make it.

FinalWord

Congratulations to BW Hawks! Hopefully your success can carry over to next weekend.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

hammer

Quote from: Narwhal on February 05, 2022, 01:09:29 PM
Amery only entered 10 kids in the tournament. Where are the others?

I was waiting for round 2. I hope some one explains.

westside

I heard some wrestlers and a coach got into some trouble. That just might be a rumor but sometimes rumors are true. I am sure they will all be back for regionals.

Congrats Baldwin Woodville on your MBC Title!

Wis-Mallard

Sounds like this will be the last individual MBC tournament.   

littleguy301

Quote from: Wis-Mallard on February 08, 2022, 12:43:59 PM
Sounds like this will be the last individual MBC tournament.

Yes the coaches voted now to get the conference approval is the next step. A dual meet format is going to decide the conference championship. Great plan though going away from the tournament has its flaws. Hopefully things will work themselves out to make it a positive.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

With the WIAA making regionals the premier event in would guess most conference tournaments will go by the wayside.

littleguy301

Quote from: FinalWord on February 06, 2022, 08:21:08 AM
Congratulations to BW Hawks! Hopefully your success can carry over to next weekend.

Since 1998 only Osceola in 2003 and Amery last year and bw this year.....ellsworth has been the champs! That is amazing almost nation level steaks there!

Bw had a run in the 90's and Amery won in 1986 so lots of ellsworth in those time frames!