track wrestling results

Started by thequad, January 08, 2022, 03:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thequad

How do I get the results of past tournaments?
I punch in date, location and other information requested.
But I always get no information on this event.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

MNbadger

The search function in trackpad wrestling is borderline useless.  You need nearly every single part (name, date, etc.) perfect or it doesn't work.  It sort of defeats the purpose of a "search" function.  I have found you have to have every single entry filled out for it to work.
Quote from: thequad on January 08, 2022, 03:08:02 PM
How do I get the results of past tournaments?
I punch in date, location and other information requested.
But I always get no information on this event.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

Wis-Mallard

I have had good luck just entering a part of the tournament name or just the town.  It works.  If you enter something wrong I don't think it is smart enough to retrieve similar things like Google.

Wrestlologist

Just enter in the minimum necessary and make sure it is spelled correctly, like the City.  For example, entering LITTLE will give you all the cities that start with Little, but there aren't that many and eventually you will find this year's Little Chute tournament.
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.

bud

I just do a profile search on a known participant in the tournament your looking for. Example: To find results for the 2021 Gun Slinger. I did a profile search for Noah Tonsor (Slinger) then clicked on the Blue Gun Slinger tournament and you have it. Pretty simple assuming you have done search athletes profiles before!!
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!