Started by TomM, December 27, 2021, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

hohensee

I nominated Alexandra Hofrichter of Antigo for the rankings (I did it twice, at the beginning of the season under the D2 boys asking her to be ranked when girls rankings were done, and then again last week when the new form for girls rankings came out).

I must have messed something up (technology is not always my friend). I believe she should either be at the top of 152 or 165 (She plans on competing at 152 for state, has been all over the place trying to find matchups so far this season, so I probably suggested ranking her at 165, I can't remember).

So far this year she is undefeated, having pinned everyone she has faced, including Kaylee Mcfadden, 1st at 165 (twice, Shawano Holiday Classic and Wrightstown), Danielle Dorvilier (4th at 165) at Wrightstown, Samantha Meyer, 8th at 165 (Wrightstown), Abigale Swanson (1st at 185) at the John Roberts Scramble, and Keela Deering (12th at 185) also at the John Roberts Scramble.

TomM

"A work in progress"
Please submit updates, corrections, oversights.

Girls Rankings and the link to the Ranking Suggestion Form may be found at this link:
https://wiwrestling.com/wisconsin-girls-high-school-rankings/

Thanks for the help!
Happy New Year!

Shanty1992

Caitlyn Kelley of Florence defeated 8 of the top 12 girls at120lbs, including the top 3 girls. How can she not be ranked?

smitty71

Quote from: Shanty1992 on December 28, 2021, 08:32:02 AM
Caitlyn Kelley of Florence defeated 8 of the top 12 girls at120lbs, including the top 3 girls. How can she not be ranked?

See above...
What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever!

Numbers

blacknblue

It seems the number one wrestler at several weight classes has been omitted. Curious?
You can drill and waste your time or you can drill and get better. Either way we're going to drill! - D.G.

GO BLUE!!

TomM

Girls Rankings 12-27-2021 Technical Issue Explanation
NOTE: I overlooked a one 'row' error on our ranking spreadsheet last evening before moving the Girls Rankings to the website for December 27, 2021. This error caused all #1 Ranked Individuals in the weight classes 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152 to be left off the ranking page. Everyone else was moved up one spot at those weight classes.

These wrestlers were the intended #1's at the weight classes of 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152.

Weight - Name - School - Year in School
100 - Karina Torres - Kenosha Indian Trail - 12
107 - Sophia Wagner - Florence/Niagara - 10
114 - Josephine Stachowski - Mukwonago - 10
120 - Caitlyn Kelley - Florence/Niagara - 11
126 - Sofia Brynman-Metcalf - Jefferson - 12
132 - Aevri Ciha - Cambridge - 12
138 - Marisa Roth - Brookfield Central - 12
145 - Chloe Larue - Cuba City/Benton/SW - 9
152 - Alexandra Hofrichter - Antigo - 11
165 - Kaylee McFadden - Marinette - 11
185 - Abigale Swanson - Rhinelander - 11
235 - Nadia Lathan - Martin Luther - 9

We apologize for the confusion and any anxiety it has created.

Thanks for your passion for wrestling.
Please continue to submit results, suggestions, observations and corrections via our form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-xf2nCP-FOp61wBf9YKW2VIms4T1vWsSQg5N0RrSDdoC8jg/viewform