Pre Season Rankings?!?!

Started by ObsessedObserver, November 03, 2021, 11:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whizzersoldman

Wow!! A great night of wrestling with lots of JV, exhibition and varsity wrestling. I noticed there was representatives from other FVA schools to watch the action. This conference should have some strong teams this year with Kaukauna still being the team to beat. Neenah is strong through out there line up and will be one of the conferences top teams. I was sorry to see Hortonville forfeit so many matches (4) witch lead to a lopsided score in-favor of Neenah. Hortonville did win 6 of the 10 varsity matches with 1 of those stopped because of injury. The match at 113 was the match that stuck out to me. Neenah has a stud there and he will be a force in the state this year. 8)     

tigerking

What day will the rankings be coming out?

TomM

Quote from: tigerking on December 06, 2021, 01:02:51 PM
What day will the rankings be coming out?

tigerking,
Thanks for asking!
Looks as though first ranking will come out on Wednesday (December 8 ).
The committee is scouring results, working hard.

Below are the links for submitting ranking suggestions this season.
This is for the 2021-2022 Season.
Please begin sending your ranking suggestions for individuals and teams. Be sure to fill in all areas of the forms and post your email address. Suggestions with no name and/or email address will be deleted and not considered.
Thanks,
Tom

Individual Ranking Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScshliz0Rk1Dxs49qD-VdDORafNUT89SKDwjsoaEz7UCPzxrg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Team Ranking From
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeql64ycKbV9n1ljQYyWxdWLN9e8Wcjj37TsZaMVHTJQ4uEHw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Note: In the Individual Form the final question states "Significant 2018-19 In-Season Victories".
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"