Author Topic: CWC Preview  (Read 484 times)

Offline tigerking

• Wish You Were Here
CWC Preview
« on: September 15, 2021, 06:24:24 PM »
With the Tigers back in the sectional, I would be interested to hear what the CWC is bringing to the sectional this year. I believe that Amherst and Menominee Indian are going D2. Weyauwega had quite a few 8th graders at youth state last year that should be coming into the line up. Wittenberg is having a good year for football, how many of those guys wrestle? Shiocton should have a tough team returning with incoming freshmen and Bonduel gains another Bogacz.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the CWC?

Offline Willie

• Speak to Me
Re: CWC Preview
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 12:06:02 AM »
I bet you are interested.

Offline Gizmo6

• Speak to Me
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 11:48:40 AM »
Shiocton should have a really strong team this year and should be heavily favored to repeat as Champions, Wittenberg and WF (14 incoming freshman) will most likely battle it out for 2nd. Amherst and Bonduel could make some noise here as well. Individual wise the conference will be lead by a few horses this year but not as strong at the top as we have seen in recent years (Guaderman and Mannel are most likely our only title contenders this year, unless I'm forgetting somebody).

Offline DarkKnight

• Outside the Wall
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 12:11:12 PM »
With the Tigers back in the sectional, I would be interested to hear what the CWC is bringing to the sectional this year. I believe that Amherst and Menominee Indian are going D2. Weyauwega had quite a few 8th graders at youth state last year that should be coming into the line up. Wittenberg is having a good year for football, how many of those guys wrestle? Shiocton should have a tough team returning with incoming freshmen and Bonduel gains another Bogacz.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the CWC?

Shiocton is definitely threatening Coleman in the sectional... Stratford as well.

I think Shiocton and Stratford will be a very fun dual.

Wisconsin Wrestling Online

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 12:11:12 PM »