UW Platteville Wrestling Trap Shoot and DInner/Social

Started by TomM, August 27, 2021, 11:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

UW Platteville Wrestling Trap Shoot and Dinner/Social

Good Afternoon Pioneer Wrestling Community,

The Pioneer Wrestling Program is rooted in pursuing excellence in all that we do. With a rich history of success both in the classroom and on the mat, we have broke ground on a new era in this program. I am Trevor Kittleson and I was named head coach of the Pioneers in May. I am ecstatic to be a part of the Pioneer family with all of you. This program is now pursuing a mission and vision that will make Pioneer wrestling one of the premier programs at the conference level in the WIAC and nationally in NCAA Division III.

With these goals in mind, I know that we cannot reach them alone. As a program, we will lean on our alumni, families, and friends of Pioneer wrestling to reach new heights. With your support both, emotionally, physically, and financially you will help us achieve new successes on and off the mat.

Kicking things off, I wanted to personally invite you to our inaugural Trap Shoot Outing and Pioneer Wrestling Meet and Greet Dinner and Social Saturday, September 25. Whether you want to join in on the trap shoot or you are just interested in the dinner social, there are options for everyone to get involved.

My goal is to get as many family, friends, alumni and supporters to come as possible! With the inability to celebrate the last two years and the departure of well respected and loved Coach Deroehn, this is a great opportunity to get together to celebrate and support UW-Platteville Wrestling's history and commence a new era!

More information and registration in the link below
https://letsgopioneers.com/sports/wrest/2020-21/Trap_Shoot

Please refer below for details and feel free to reach out with any questions! (Email or cell are best)

Coach Kitt
#swingtheaxe

TREVOR KITTLESON
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Head Wrestling Coach
C: 641-590-3396

SPECIAL GUESTS (as of now)
Coach Mike Deroehn('14-'21) - Attending Trap Shoot and Dinner/Social
Coach Chris Walter – ('97-'14) Attending Dinner/Social
Coach Wally Iselin('79-'91) – Attending Dinner/Social

TRAP SHOOT Jonesdale Sportsmans Club, 6234 Ley Rd., Mineral Point, WI 53565
(5 people/team, $50/person or $250/team)

Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.

DINNER AND SOCIAL Sportspage Supper Club, 117 W. Commerce St., Belmont, WI 53510
6:00 p.m. Social
6:30 p.m. Dinner
7:00 p.m. Team introductions

SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS ALSO AVAILABLE

If you cannot see the images properly, please click here.
https://www.frontrush.com/FR_Web_App/Message/MessageTracking.aspx?code=MTI4ODYyMjM7MzM0NjY2NDc7QTsxNTUwNDc7RQ==-oJUE+ZAZuWU=
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"