Wisconsin Fargo Lineup Released

Started by nutman, July 07, 2021, 05:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

I am impressed with Silas Dailey wrestling back.  He has wrestled 8 matches and is still going strong!

Houndhead

Armdrag

Wyatt Skebba of Hortonville locks up AA status ... advancing to semi final on the strength of an 11-0 tech in 1/4's.... 106 pounds juniors

Harris

Junior Semifinalists

106 Wyatt Skebba
145 Mathew Bianchi
160 Braeden Scoles
285 Ben Kawczynski

Harris

Quote from: Armdrag on July 19, 2021, 11:34:13 AM
Wyatt Skebba of Hortonville locks up AA status ... advancing to semi final on the strength of an 11-0 tech in 1/4's.... 106 pounds juniors

He can take over for Eric Barnett at Wisconsin in a few years  ;)

Hortonville!

wrastle63

Junior Freestyle tied for 2nd going into the afternoon session!

Gutwrench

Any other way to see results besides the link from nutman?  I don't have a Flo account, so the link doesn't work for me.

Thanks

TomM

I thought Flo Arena was free to all?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

greysquirrelmobile

https://arena.flowrestling.org/

Then click '2021 US Marine Corps 16U & Junior Nationals'

1Iota

Quote from: TomM on July 19, 2021, 03:40:37 PM
I thought Flo Arena was free to all?

Flo Arena is free to all.  Although I don't understand why they don't use trackwrestling for brackets.  I would think with Flo purchasing tract they would use the more user friendly option. 

Harris

Congratulations to Koy Hopke with a first place finish.  He is making NW WI proud!  I would love to see him wrestle for the home state Badgers.

Harris

285 Ben Kawczynski in the Junior finals!

Harris

170 Jared Stricker from way Up North (Ashland High School) wins a wild one in the consolation semifinals.  He was down 10-4 at the end of the first period and comes back in the 2nd period to win 18-13.  He will be going for 3rd place. 

Numbers

Quote from: factfinder on July 13, 2021, 01:19:09 PM
Rokfin has 6 Wisconsin Jr's getting AA, one over the line I put out. I could be sold at 6 for the number maybe even as high as 7 if everything goes well. On the down side it could be 3-4, the brackets are absolutely stacked.

So the upside is apparently 10 AA per division.  Well done WI freestyle team!