Help Support The Antigo Wrestling Club

Started by hohensee, June 12, 2021, 08:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hohensee

The Antigo Wrestling Club is a 501c3 charity that operates in North Central Wisconsin. Our goal is to provide, at no cost, training and competition opportunities for our area residents.

Because of Covid, we were unable to host our annual youth tournament, which is usually one of our bigger fundraisers. Because of this, we have looked into some other avenues to raise funds to accomplish our goals.

One of these avenues is the Community Connections through US Cellular. If you follow this link:

https://communityconnections.uscellular.com/support/antigo-wrestling-club/

You will have the opportunity to do a few small tasks (it took me a total of 5 minutes to do all of them), and in exchange, US Cellular will make a donation to the Antigo Wrestling Club. There is no cost, and as of yet (I did this about 10 days ago), I've yet to even receive an email or phone call from them. I assumed at worst I would have to unsubscribe from some emails in the future, but I've yet to see a single one.

We have 3 days remaining on this, so anyone willing to do it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Jason Hohensee
Antigo Wrestling Club

bigoil

95 points earned, sorry not a Facebook guy. I believe this took less than 5 minutes while I was chatting with Littleguy. Let's support our wrestling community.