Pan Am Championships

Started by WRTCSean, May 25, 2021, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WRTCSean

Coach Bono will be writing about the experience that Ronna Heaton, Braxton Amos and himself are having while in Guatemala City for the Pan Am Championships.

Follow along on Rokfin!

Day 1: https://www.rokfin.com/article/4696

MakingABadgerer

Love the blogs from the wrestlers and coaches keeping us up on their adventures.  Good luck in Guatemala

vsmf2010

Braxton with a 8-0 tech in 1:15

wrastle63

Braxton just made the next guy look like a child. 11-0 with a big 5 pointer to end it.

vsmf2010

Braxton in finals tonight. Rematch against Castillo from Honduras who beat him earlier today.

dad 2 5

Impressive!
How good is he going to be as a Badger? Top Three as a Freshman?

MakingABadgerer

Quote from: dad 2 5 on May 27, 2021, 05:10:13 PM
Impressive!
Harris would likely say "Let's not get to wild over the Greco results. He beat a couple of high school kids and one is an old sophomore".

I personally think the guy is going to help us.  Exciting times with the combined freshman classes.

bigoil

Quote from: MakingABadgerer on May 27, 2021, 09:43:11 PM
Impressive!
Harris would likely say "Let's not get to wild over the Greco results. He beat a couple of high school kids and one is an old sophomore".

I personally think the guy is going to help us.  Exciting times with the combined freshman classes.
Harris did not say that. I'm pretty sure he is super excited about what Amos brings. I believe the one pointing out Amos was hammer.

Braxton Lost to a guy that is 26 and has placed multiple times at the pan ams.

littleguy301

Quote from: bigoil on May 27, 2021, 09:49:09 PM
Impressive!

Harris did not say that. I'm pretty sure he is super excited about what Amos brings. I believe the one pointing out Amos was hammer.

Yes you are correct big oil...it was hammer not Harris that said that. Harris is a guy who's glass is always half full. Harris is a monster supporter. I think hammer is also just he was being honest about the Carroll lad. He is an old sophomore. That is a fact.

Though since summer is coming and some one asks me if I need another cold refreshing beverage I never say my drink is half full,,,,,I always say sure  ;D if some one is buying or getting up to get one....my glass is always half empty >:( :o
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigoil

It's all perspective LG. I agree, I don't think hammer was intending to rain on a parade, just that the results weren't all that surprising in that tournament. It doesn't diminish what he did on the senior side doubling up at Last Chance and his performance at the WTT.

Harris

Quote from: littleguy301 on May 27, 2021, 10:31:34 PM
Quote from: bigoil on May 27, 2021, 09:49:09 PM
Impressive!

Yes you are correct big oil...it was hammer not Harris that said that. Harris is a guy who's glass is always half full. Harris is a monster supporter. I think hammer is also just he was being honest about the Carroll lad. He is an old sophomore. That is a fact.

Though since summer is coming and some one asks me if I need another cold refreshing beverage I never say my drink is half full,,,,,I always say sure  ;D if some one is buying or getting up to get one....my glass is always half empty >:( :o

I love the Badgers and I love Big Brax!  He is the kind of guy you bring to a street fight :)  I absolutely love his toughness, attitude and work ethic.  Total blue collar kind of leader and he hasn't even wrestled a D1 match yet.  I am behind him 100% regardless of the outcome.

WRTCSean

wrastle63

Wow what a win by Ronna! Down 6-0 in a lace and comes back to win 9-6!

Ghetto

Awesome weekend for Heaton and Amos!!

Maybe Wick will change his mind and see that great things are brewing in Wisconsin!

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove