RIP Johnny Crawford, "Son" of the Rifleman

Started by imnofish, April 30, 2021, 11:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

MNbadger

Yep, I saw this yesterday.  Sad as always when this kind of thing happens.  I still watch the Rifleman pretty regularly. 
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

imnofish

Quote from: MNbadger on May 01, 2021, 06:50:08 AM
Yep, I saw this yesterday.  Sad as always when this kind of thing happens.  I still watch the Rifleman pretty regularly.

I watch it pretty regularly myself.  It's one of my favorite tv shows from my childhood days. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

MNbadger

I've been catching episodes of "Sea Hunt"....one of the greatest ever!
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

bigG

Loved the Rifleman. Tough town to grow up in. Surprised the boy made it this far. The nice people at Henry must have really appreciated that show.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.