It’s a great day to be a Badger (again)

Started by head57, April 27, 2021, 02:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

Matrat do you think Iowa is going to take a marginal kid? My guess is they see something others missed

wrastle63

Quote from: dad 2 5 on April 28, 2021, 08:59:52 PM
Matrat do you think Iowa is going to take a marginal kid? My guess is they see something others missed
Lol

bigoil

npope

Quote from: bigoil on April 28, 2021, 09:40:12 PM
Weiler is officially coming back.

Are you just making a guess as to what the tweet is about or is this new information you've heard?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

bigoil

Quote from: npope on April 29, 2021, 05:25:05 AM

Are you just making a guess as to what the tweet is about or is this new information you've heard?

Year #6 is gonna be sponsored by Roger Murtaugh! Ready to run it back gents @BadgerWrestling @ChrisBono @Jon_Reader #OnWisconsin

npope

Quote from: bigoil on April 29, 2021, 05:39:39 AM
Quote from: npope on April 29, 2021, 05:25:05 AM

Year #6 is gonna be sponsored by Roger Murtaugh! Ready to run it back gents @BadgerWrestling @ChrisBono @Jon_Reader #OnWisconsin

That is good news! He is solid in that slot and can hopefully hold together for one more season before moving on with his life.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Harris

I really am excited of the prospects for this team next year.  They are putting the pieces together to have a very competitive season up and down the line up.  Couple that with the continued development of the wrestlers already in the room and next year is going to be a lot of fun.

wrastle63

Makes all the negative posters from end of season look even worse than they already did. From the world is ending and we should find a new coach to this could be the best season in UW history potentially all with one transfer(McNally). Looking forward to how the guys do this weekend and see those same negative posters post about how good the UW guys do.

dad 2 5

Very good to hear! Hopefully he is resting and healed completely

bigoil

^
|

You're posting about an NAIA guy who has one year of eligibility left On a badger thread

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 29, 2021, 08:33:25 AM
Makes all the negative posters from end of season look even worse than they already did. From the world is ending and we should find a new coach to this could be the best season in UW history potentially all with one transfer(McNally). Looking forward to how the guys do this weekend and see those same negative posters post about how good the UW guys do.

wrastle63

Apparently Dad2_5  wants a recruit who isn't even ranked by anyone and an NAIA transfer over a cadet world teamer, runner up in freestyle, and ranked recruit  and a bloodround 174 at a position of need. Let's trust his thought process.

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: Harris on April 27, 2021, 06:13:39 PM
Here are 2 Juniors who are nationally ranked in-state wrestlers I would love to see commit to Wisconsin: 

Mitch Mesenbrink (Hartland)
Nicolar Rivera (Stoughton)

In my opinion Mesenbrink will go else where.
Rivera doesn't have the grades.  So I've heard.