UWW Juniors

Started by wrastle63, April 22, 2021, 08:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

Currently the Badgers have these guys registered:
Greco- Amos at 97 and Christensen at 130kg
Freestyle- Zargo at 65, Hamiti at 74, Amos at 97, and Christensen at 125.

Based on whose currently registered I think Amos and Christensen would be favored to win in Greco and Amos in freestyle. The others have lots of competition in the brackets but should have a good chance!

vsmf2010

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 22, 2021, 08:02:37 AM

Based on whose currently registered I think Amos and Christensen would be favored to win in Greco and Amos in freestyle. The others have lots of competition in the brackets but should have a good chance!

I did not realize that Christensen wrestled Grecco. Nice to have all 4 of these guys going and really cool to have 2 doing double duty. Would be great to have Copass and a few others entered as well.

Where did you see the registration list? I did a quick search and was not able to find it.

wrastle63

Quote from: vsmf2010 on April 22, 2021, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: wrastle63 on April 22, 2021, 08:02:37 AM

I did not realize that Christensen wrestled Grecco. Nice to have all 4 of these guys going and really cool to have 2 doing double duty. Would be great to have Copass and a few others entered as well.

Where did you see the registration list? I did a quick search and was not able to find it.
Basch posted the list on rokfin but you have to be a subscriber.

Very interested to see how Zargo does against some very good HS kids(Rathjen, Brenner, Bianchi, Lamer, and Curran). There are also guys like Ryan Jack and Josh Saunders in the bracket. Will show how much he has developed this season. Also Hamiti at 74 will have a potential Alex Facundo from PSU in his bracket. Christensen also has some great training partners in Amos, Hillger, Copass, etc. Looking forward to how he does against some younger competition.

MakingABadgerer

Very excited to see these guys scrap.  Looking at that list I would not be surprised to hear that any one of them made the World Team.  How cool would it be if they all made the team?  Keep those donations to the RTC coming!  Badgers jump around in Russia

vsmf2010

Look at the updated registration list at 74 kg. The list is massive but the top 9 below is completely loaded.

74 kg - Dean Hamiti Jr, Ano Kato FSGR Wrestling (IL)

74 kg - Alex Facundo, Team Donahoe (MI)

74 kg - Derek Fields, Arsenal Wrestling Club (OH)

74 kg - Julian Ramirez, Spartan Combat RTC (NY)

74 kg - Cael Valencia (CA)

74 kg - Keegan O'Toole, Tiger Style Wrestling Club (WI)

74 kg - Clayton Ulrey, Southeast Regional Training Center, Inc (PA)

74 kg - Cade DeVos, Jackrabbit Wrestling Club (IA)

74 kg - Chase Saldate (CA)