great tweet

Started by matrat86, April 22, 2021, 01:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrat86

Bono tweeted our favorite slogan 10 minutes ago.

Who is it? Anyone know?

mkm13

Reader says it is a "Huge one".  That either means someone really big, really good, or both.

npope

These tweets always get my attention and heighten my interest level...especially good during the off-season when the hottest topic is a flabby Ben A.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

bigoil

Quote from: npope on April 22, 2021, 04:12:58 PM
These tweets always get my attention and heighten my interest level...especially good during the off-season when the hottest topic is a flabby Ben A.

That is a great post!

dad 2 5

take one off the board

@luke.mechler on your commit to @cowboywrestling

Harris

Quote from: dad 2 5 on April 22, 2021, 06:33:55 PM
take one off the board

@luke.mechler on your commit to @cowboywrestling

Congrats to Luke!  Well deserved.  His dad Jim is a great guy as well!  Huge supporter of Wrestling.

Harris

Andrew McNally 174

Next year's line up is looking tough!

Numbers

wrastle63

Wow huge get for the Badgers!!!

npope

Very nice - very nice indeed.

Nat Pope

mkm13

dad 2 5

Quote from: Harris on April 23, 2021, 03:08:56 PM
Andrew McNally 174

Next year's line up is looking tough!

great!

npope

So, what are the real chances of Weiler coming back next year? I know he flopped at the end of the season, but when he is on his game, he has the potential for a low AA. Can all of the stars align for the Badgers next year? I think they need one more transfer coming 141-157 to shore up those middle weights and then all of the other expected returnees (and Amos) to show in order to have a break through year. That said, the stars have traditionally not aligned so well for the Badgers. We'll see.

Nat Pope

Harris

Quote from: npope on April 23, 2021, 06:32:53 PM
So, what are the real chances of Weiler coming back next year? I know he flopped at the end of the season, but when he is on his game, he has the potential for a low AA. Can all of the stars align for the Badgers next year? I think they need one more transfer coming 141-157 to shore up those middle weights and then all of the other expected returnees (and Amos) to show in order to have a break through year. That said, the stars have traditionally not aligned so well for the Badgers. We'll see.

Bono stated Weiler was hurt at NCAA's and needed to heal up for next year.  This statement leads me to believe he is coming back.

Harris

Here's the Bono quote from an article Tom posted:

"Chris had a disappointing NCAA tourney this year, but has the potential and talent to be an All-American," said Bono. "He needs to heal up and get ready to make a run at it next year. He has been a great addition to the team this year."
Modify message