WRTC

Started by wrastle63, April 05, 2021, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

Awesome showing by the RTC this weekend. They had Ronna, Kylie, and Braxton make it to the finals best of 3 and earn National Team status! Evan Wick took 3rd in the challenge tournament one spot away from the National Team. Overall the RTC went 18-14 against the best the US has to offer! I realize this is a different time with RTCs but when was the last time Wisconsin did this well at Olympic Trials??? How many RTCs outperformed ours? I would say not many. There are other wrestlers with Wisconsin ties but don't train at the RTC like Peak as well that had great showings.

I am going to double my monthly donation. I challenge others to increase there's as well or to start donating! This is a young and successful group let's help them become even more successful!

BuckyMatt

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 05, 2021, 07:31:50 AM
Awesome showing by the RTC this weekend. They had Ronna, Kylie, and Braxton make it to the finals best of 3 and earn National Team status! Evan Wick took 3rd in the challenge tournament one spot away from the National Team. Overall the RTC went 18-14 against the best the US has to offer! I realize this is a different time with RTCs but when was the last time Wisconsin did this well at Olympic Trials??? How many RTCs outperformed ours? I would say not many. There are other wrestlers with Wisconsin ties but don't train at the RTC like Peak as well that had great showings.

I am going to double my monthly donation. I challenge others to increase there's as well or to start donating! This is a young and successful group let's help them become even more successful!

Love this!!
All of this success this past weekend with one of our best wrestlers (Seth) getting hosed by the Ref.  He's already beat Gilman in the last few months so I think the spot was his for the taking had he got by Colon.
Love how much credit Braxton gives to the RTC and his coaches during interviews.

littleguy301

Penn state and Ohio states program are about the only other ones in the rare air of what Wisconsin looked to be doing this past weekend. Nice showing i would agree!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

wrastle63

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 05, 2021, 10:29:23 PM

Penn state and Ohio states program are about the only other ones in the rare air of what Wisconsin looked to be doing this past weekend. Nice showing i would agree!
Ohio State just had Kollin Moore I believe. They have former wrestlers but they don't train there. Tomasello, Myles Martin, and Snyder have all left.

littleguy301

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 06, 2021, 06:43:57 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on April 05, 2021, 10:29:23 PM

Ohio State just had Kollin Moore I believe. They have former wrestlers but they don't train there. Tomasello, Myles Martin, and Snyder have all left.

Yes I agree with that. I just remember thinking what has happened to the Ohio state program with everyone leaving. Your right, but they did have those guys plus McKenna at one time which was impressive. Go Wisconsin and keep building
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet