Olympic Trials

Started by wrastle63, March 29, 2021, 05:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

head57

Couldn't say about the whistle without seeing it again. I did not think he had the two at the end.
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

Harris

Erin Golston lost 7-0.  Her opponent was much more aggressive. 

Gutwrench

So the best for Seth is 3rd?

wrastle63

Quote from: head57 on April 02, 2021, 11:58:48 AM
Couldn't say about the whistle without seeing it again. I did not think he had the two at the end.
Don't know how that isn't 2 for exposure....

Harris

Nice 4-0 win by Ronna Heaton

Harris

I wonder how Braxton Amos will do with having to wrestle 2 different matches so close together the way the tournament is being run.  He could leave the mat from one style and be up on the next mat within a few minutes it seems. 

vsmf2010

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 02, 2021, 12:09:40 PM
Quote from: head57 on April 02, 2021, 11:58:48 AM
Don't know how that isn't 2 for exposure....

For sure!

I love Freestyle but I can stand the officiating. There have been so many jacked up matches over the years it is mind boggling. I am not sure if it is the rules, the interpretation of the rules or just the fact that the officials do not have enough experience officiating high lever Freestyle matches.

Harris

What if they call him to 2 mats at the same time?  Does he get DQ'd on one of the mats?

vsmf2010

Benji Peak with 2 nice wins and into the semis.

vsmf2010

Evan in the hole on Mat 4

vsmf2010

Braxton in the hole on Mat 3 (Freestyle)

Harris

Wick with a tough loss right at the end.  Amos gets leg laced off the mat and loses by tech fall.

wrastle63

Quote from: Harris on April 02, 2021, 12:57:23 PM
Wick with a tough loss right at the end.  Amos gets leg laced off the mat and loses by tech fall.
NOPE! Evan gets the W. Amos looked good on his feet against Kolin Moore

Harris

Macey Kilty with the TF victory.

head57

Quote from: Harris on April 02, 2021, 12:57:23 PM

I'm not all that familiar with this level of wrestling. Did Braxton Amos decide Greco was his route and basically throw in the towel there?
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!