Brackets

Started by vsmf2010, March 10, 2021, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

Already got my text alerts ready from Flo. Wish it started today.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

tigerking

Quote from: Wrestling Thug on March 12, 2021, 01:41:41 PM
I think Ragusin will be the guy off the bottom half to make it to Spencer.

I think Ragusin loses to Camacho. Ragusin scores a lot of points and wrestles hard, but he also gives up a ton of points. I think the draw may be too tough for him to make a run. He would have to beat Camacho, Courtney or Barnett  8), and Latona. Not an easy task.

vsmf2010

Quote from: tigerking on March 17, 2021, 12:57:12 PM
Quote from: Wrestling Thug on March 12, 2021, 01:41:41 PM
I think Ragusin will be the guy off the bottom half to make it to Spencer.

I think Ragusin loses to Camacho. Ragusin scores a lot of points and wrestles hard, but he also gives up a ton of points. I think the draw may be too tough for him to make a run. He would have to beat Camacho, Courtney or Barnett  8), and Latona. Not an easy task.

That seems like a very accurate assessment TK. I have watched Ragusin quite a bit and he is very explosive and can score from anywhere but he also wrestles pretty lose. Fun to watch unless you are the coach. If it was freestyle I would like his chances against anyone in the bracket accept for Lee but in folkstyle you tend to get exposed by the more experienced wrestlers and once you get behind it can be really hard to come back if the other guy does not have to open up. I could see him beating any of those guys but tough to beat them all.

Numbers

To the naysayers on page 1 - the Badgers exceeded your expectations.  Feel free to acknowledge the athletes and coaches.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Numbers on March 19, 2021, 10:22:48 PM
To the naysayers on page 1 - the Badgers exceeded your expectations.  Feel free to acknowledge the athletes and coaches.
+1000
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dad 2 5

Great job Trent and EB!

matrat86

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 20, 2021, 01:35:59 PM
Great job Trent and EB!

WOW! A possitive post. Maybe this can be a new trend for you. Keep it up!