Badgers Excited to Battle at Big Tens | Kirk Nelson

Started by TomM, March 05, 2021, 04:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

Quote from: crossface21 on March 06, 2021, 05:12:02 PM
As I said to my buddies, I wish there was just one match where UW isn't suppose to win and they pull the upset. Even some of the toss-ups, they never really seem to go UW's way. Hoping they do tonight!

+1 !

littleguy301

I personally thought the badgers had ok draws or was I out to lunch on that thought?

I hope npope is right and the badgers make noise in the consi!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

dad 2 5

imwi

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 06, 2021, 06:45:12 PM
wow, that turned bad quickly!

I was just typing "that didn't age well" on your other post.  Darn!

Harris

mkm13

crossface21

mkm13

I know we have Amos and Wick sitting out, but the young talent on this team needs A LOT of work.  The last few years of Barry's recruiting classes are producing nothing (can hillger return to form?) And none of Bono's recruits appear ready to do anything at NCAA's.

It is looking likely that Amos and Hamiti will be studs, but for any substantial turn around some of these other guys really need to step up.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

jw52

Currently in 12th place outta 14? Even Barry's worst year wasn't that bad. Time to think about a change or just keep drinking the kool aid?

BuckyMatt

Quote from: jw52 on March 06, 2021, 07:28:12 PM
Currently in 12th place outta 14? Even Barry's worst year wasn't that bad. Time to think about a change or just keep drinking the kool aid?
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

dad 2 5

Quote from: mkm13 on March 06, 2021, 07:03:33 PM
I know we have Amos and Wick sitting out, but the young talent on this team needs A LOT of work.  The last few years of Barry's recruiting classes are producing nothing (can hillger return to form?) And none of Bono's recruits appear ready to do anything at NCAA's.

It is looking likely that Amos and Hamiti will be studs, but for any substantial turn around some of these other guys really need to step up.

well said and my thoughts too. Bono needs to get more high recruits and wrestlers in the room and not wait until next year.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 06, 2021, 07:36:30 PM
Quote from: mkm13 on March 06, 2021, 07:03:33 PM

well said and my thoughts too. Bono needs to get more high recruits and wrestlers in the room and not wait until next year.
Like the #1 overall recruit in 2020? Or the #7 overall recruit in 2021? Or the # 1 Heavyweight in the country?  Yeah, Bono needs to recruit better  ::) ::)