Brock Schlough

Started by bud, March 01, 2021, 10:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

Can anyone tell me the name of the wrestler who gave Brock his only loss in his sophomore year in High School?
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

bud

Thanks Backwards, my buddy was sure he was beaten by Mason Kauffman.
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

Married with children

Fabulous Falcons

I've been closely watching wrestling in East Central Wisconsin for over 40 years.

Individual State Championships 2019 D3 152 Semi-finals match between Senior Brock Schlough Boyceville verse Sophomore Aiden Vandenbush Random Lake. . . this match was billed as a crowd pleaser and it didn't disappoint any fans.

Schlough literally won by a shoe string as Vandenbush was in on a extremely high single leg with Schough's foot over his head. Schlough produces some funk and loses his shoe as it remains in Vandenbush's hands. Schlough goes on to win narrowly by a score of 5-4.

I hope Aiden Vandenbush lands with a great college program as he is one of the best offensive juggernauts that I've had a privilege of watching. . .the only guy that currently have claim to best area wrestler was Alex Dieringer of Port Washington. It has certainly been fun watching both of these wrestlers during their careers.

Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

Chris Hansen

Quote from: Fabulous Falcons on March 04, 2021, 01:46:21 PM
I've been closely watching wrestling in East Central Wisconsin for over 40 years.

Individual State Championships 2019 D3 152 Semi-finals match between Senior Brock Schlough Boyceville verse Sophomore Aiden Vandenbush Random Lake. . . this match was billed as a crowd pleaser and it didn't disappoint any fans.

Schlough literally won by a shoe string as Vandenbush was in on a extremely high single leg with Schough's foot over his head. Schlough produces some funk and loses his shoe as it remains in Vandenbush's hands. Schlough goes on to win narrowly by a score of 5-4.

I hope Aiden Vandenbush lands with a great college program as he is one of the best offensive juggernauts that I've had a privilege of watching. . .the only guy that currently have claim to best area wrestler was Alex Dieringer of Port Washington. It has certainly been fun watching both of these wrestlers during their careers.

Well, now I know why the new rule.  This year, that match would have been tied 5-5 as your shoe coming off is a technical violation.

Fabulous Falcons

Quote from: Chris Hansen on March 05, 2021, 08:00:37 AM
Quote from: Fabulous Falcons on March 04, 2021, 01:46:21 PM

Well, now I know why the new rule.  This year, that match would have been tied 5-5 as your shoe coming off is a technical violation.

I did not know that. . .but to all the young coaches out there (and maybe team captains) understand your rule book . :-)
Howard Ruff: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

chucker66