Last Chance Qualifier

Started by vsmf2010, March 22, 2021, 12:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vsmf2010

I see that Braxton is registered for the last chance qualifier this weekend in both Freestyle and Greco. 

MakingABadgerer

Excited to see him compete. 
Is this on FLO? ROKFIN? 
Does the fact that he is registered under Wisconsin RTC slow down some of the speculation that some were raising regarding him going elsewhere or does it increase the speculation by some that he is going to forego college entirely?
97kg = 213.4, does wrestling this weight sound the alarm for Hammer?

Any other Badgers making a run at LCQ?
Wick and Gross are going to Olympic Trials?
When & Where are U20's?  U23's?

Numbers

Quote from: MakingABadgerer on March 22, 2021, 02:58:00 PM
Is this on FLO? ROKFIN? 
Does the fact that he is registered under Wisconsin RTC slow down some of the speculation that some were raising regarding him going elsewhere or does it increase the speculation by some that he is going to forego college entirely?

I do not think anyone expected him to wrestle at 190 pounds.

vsmf2010

Is this on FLO? ROKFIN? 

They are on Flo Friday and Saturday. I would post the schedule but it does not seem to be out yet.  Many other wrestlers with WI ties wrestling but I did not see any other badgers or former badgers listed on the LCQ entry list. I think most of them who are interested are already qualified. You mentioned Evan and Seth and in addition Tyler Graff and Jess Thielke are qualified. I would have expected Timmy McCall to maybe be wrestling but he is not listed. I also think Trent would be wrestling if we was not hurt. He is ranked 8th domestically so I think if he was healthy he would have made a run at making it to the trials.

MakingABadgerer

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 22, 2021, 04:03:52 PM
Is this on FLO? ROKFIN? 

They are on Flo Friday and Saturday. I would post the schedule but it does not seem to be out yet.  Many other wrestlers with WI ties wrestling but I did not see any other badgers or former badgers listed on the LCQ entry list. I think most of them who are interested are already qualified. You mentioned Evan and Seth and in addition Tyler Graff and Jess Thielke are qualified. I would have expected Timmy McCall to maybe be wrestling but he is not listed. I also think Trent would be wrestling if we was not hurt. He is ranked 8th domestically so I think if he was healthy he would have made a run at making it to the trials.

Thank You.  I will check flo for a schedule.