Flowrestling Trackwrestling question

Started by onwisconsin, February 27, 2021, 08:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onwisconsin

With my Flowrestling membership, do I have access to Trackwrestling?  I thought I would, but doesn't seem this is the case. I wanted to watch some D2/D3 regional action today. Just checking before I pay for something I don't need. Thanks and have a great weekend.   Go Badgers.

vsmf2010

Quote from: onwisconsin on February 27, 2021, 08:45:04 AM
With my Flowrestling membership, do I have access to Trackwrestling?  I thought I would, but doesn't seem this is the case. I wanted to watch some D2/D3 regional action today. Just checking before I pay for something I don't need. Thanks and have a great weekend.   Go Badgers.

I had the same question and I figured at some point I would have access to the Track content with my Flo membership but have not been able to figure it out yet. Hopefully they make that addition in the near future.

onwisconsin

Thank you vsmf2010.  That is what I figured!

TomM

Just start liking basketball more.  You'll see more than you can imagine with your cable subscription.
Heck, this morning I was able to watch the second half of the division nine girls state semifinals game in reverse slow motion.
It's great!!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

onwisconsin

Great idea Tom, but no thank you.  I will support my local high school basketball and even the kids of friends or family. That is enough though.  Wrestling is where its at for me.  I bucked up and paid Track for the next 2 weeks $44.95.  I just always only paid for Flo (better college and international coverage).  Have a great weekend everyone.