Brackets are up!

Started by crossface21, February 06, 2021, 08:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossface21

Rat

Has the Wiaa announced starting times for state championships yet?

mojo123

DocWrestling

Interesting that all divisions have same number of wrestlers but D1 and D2 are using 4 mats and D3 is using 3 mats?
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

Rat

I was hoping there was going to be different starting times so finals were not the same. At least we have a week to figure out how to get all 3 on at once. Good Luck Wrestlers.

CoachWoodsOHS

Anyone know how many spectators per qualifier?

ChargerDad

Quote from: DocWrestling on February 07, 2021, 07:33:12 AM
Interesting that all divisions have same number of wrestlers but D1 and D2 are using 4 mats and D3 is using 3 mats?

Watching Sectionals yesterday, I don't think it will matter much on completion time..  4 mats will likely just need to waiting for 45 minute times after the first or second round anyway.  Even with 3 mats at Valders there was a stoppage for wait time around consolation semi-final time.  Might maybe save a little time early, but probably not a significant amount of time.  Maybe if anyone was at a 4 mat sectional if there were any yesterday can share some thoughts.

ChargerDad

DocWrestling

Tickets – Schools will put names on a pass list; those on pass list will pay at door, cash and checks only, no credit cards accepted. 2 tickets per competing wrestler.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

ChargerDad

Quote from: DocWrestling on February 07, 2021, 08:38:08 AM
Tickets – Schools will put names on a pass list; those on pass list will pay at door, cash and checks only, no credit cards accepted. 2 tickets per competing wrestler.

What about venmo? ;-)  Really wish they would allow prepayment though, and why the 2 sessions??  3/4 of the wrestlers will be wrestling in both, why not just double the price, 1 session, less work for the host school, and you can stay in the facility for the entire tournament.

thequad

I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

stbird

2 tickets is bogus!  What a crime!

littleguy301

Quote from: stbird on February 07, 2021, 01:50:50 PM
2 tickets is bogus!  What a crime!

Well what do you want. Every family get 4 tickets and we get 4 man brackets? Geez the tournament isnt about the fans it is about the kids getting a chance or one last chance to compete!

I would gladly give up my 2 tickets to get a third competitor into the state bracket!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet