Stephen Buchanan over #1 Noah Adams

Started by Numbers, February 06, 2021, 01:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

Houndhead

Wow, impressive win. I think Buchanan is one of those kids that didn't wrestle a million matches before he was in high school, and had a lot of upside left to tap into after high school. Mix that with hard work and a drive to exceed and you have something special.

lizard king

You are correct Houndhead!   We have not heard the last of him.

imnofish

That's great news!  Stephen really impressed me during his high school years, as a respectful, hard-working, and talented young man.  I look forward to more reports of his success!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

lizard king

Well he did it again.  Beat Noah Adams for the second time and that was after Adams beat Ferrari in the semis.  It will be interesting to see where he is ranked now?

LaValle

Quote from: lizard king on February 15, 2021, 08:56:38 AM
Well he did it again.  Beat Noah Adams for the second time and that was after Adams beat Ferrari in the semis.  It will be interesting to see where he is ranked now?

Awesome!
A goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish

imnofish

Quote from: LaValle on February 15, 2021, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: lizard king on February 15, 2021, 08:56:38 AM

Awesome!

Wow!  The man's definitely on a roll!   8) 8) 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!