Wisconsin recruits

Started by littleguy301, February 03, 2021, 11:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Any word on in state kids looking/going to wisconsin?

Landed a couple of our of state studs, maybe some good room guys coming in to push/compete for a spot?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

dad 2 5

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 03, 2021, 11:37:08 AM

Landed a couple of our of state studs, maybe some good room guys coming in to push/compete for a spot?

Sure wish we would hear that a top ten guy was committing and the good news rolled in. Seems dead. I know we are on hold with a great class but what we see vs PSU is there are a lot of needs

dad 2 5

Quote from: dad 2 5 on February 04, 2021, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on February 03, 2021, 11:37:08 AM

Sure wish we would hear that a top ten guy was committing and the good news rolled in. Seems dead. I know we are on hold with a great class but what we see vs PSU is there are a lot of needs

Any good rumors of transfers or incoming freshmen?

Harris

I sure hope the Badgers are recruiting Luka Wick.  I see he is visiting Pitt and Michigan on recruiting trips but don't see anything mentioned about Wisconsin.    He suffered a torn ACL and MCL in a huge matchup against 4X California State champ Jesse Vasquez who now wrestles for ASU.  Luka had surgery in August and should just about be getting back on the mat I believe.  He would look great in Badger red.

bigoil

Quote from: Harris on February 20, 2021, 07:10:40 PM
I sure hope the Badgers are recruiting Luka Wick.  I see he is visiting Pitt and Michigan on recruiting trips but don't see anything mentioned about Wisconsin.    He suffered a torn ACL and MCL in a huge matchup against 4X California State champ Jesse Vasquez who now wrestles for ASU.  Luka had surgery in August and should just about be getting back on the mat I believe.  He would look great in Badger red.
UW is not on his list.

Harris

Quote from: bigoil on February 20, 2021, 08:40:15 PM
Quote from: Harris on February 20, 2021, 07:10:40 PM
UW is not on his list.
That's too bad.  I hope they keep trying either way. 

bigoil

Youngest brother carving his own path?

mkm13

UW just recruited Zargo and Hamiti around the same weight. Might just be a decision on both sides.

Harris

I watched the Iowa state high school finals last night and someone wrote on the Hawkeye board that State Champion Wyatt Voelker Junior 195 lbs from West Delaware is being recruited by Wisconsin.

Ghetto

I wonder what the combination of Nicolar Rivera and Seth Gross could do. They seem similar to me. Creative wrestling styles. Could be an interesting fit.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove