Houndhead

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

Dat's what I like to hear. ROLL ON!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Handles II

Our defense is going to need to create turnovers, and our offense needs to score imo...26pts or more over the #1 defense to win.
The only teams we held to fewer than 20 points were Atlanta, Philly, Carolina, and D'Bears (once).  Teams against us have averaged 23 points. Rams have held teams on average to 18 points (15 pts ave. in their last 3 games). A strong pass rush, has been Rodgers achille's heel through much of his career.
So 26 points, if we can manage that, gives us about a fieldgoal's worth of cushion. Hopefully I'm being pesimistic and we easily tromp them and have no further injuries. 

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Houndhead

Quote from: Handles II on January 14, 2021, 07:35:59 AM
Our defense is going to need to create turnovers, and our offense needs to score imo...26pts or more over the #1 defense to win.
The only teams we held to fewer than 20 points were Atlanta, Philly, Carolina, and D'Bears (once).  Teams against us have averaged 23 points. Rams have held teams on average to 18 points (15 pts ave. in their last 3 games). A strong pass rush, has been Rodgers achille's heel through much of his career.
So 26 points, if we can manage that, gives us about a fieldgoal's worth of cushion. Hopefully I'm being pesimistic and we easily tromp them and have no further injuries.

It is amazing how well our OL has played this year. The projected starting line-up at the start of the year was Bakhtiari, Jenkins, Linsley, Taylor and Turner. The have mixed and matched all season long and never missed a beat. 0 sacks against the #1 defense. The versatility of Jenkins and Turner have played a huge role in their success. Adam Stenovich should be on everyone's radar.

Ghetto

I am a huge Bakhtiari fan, and he's the best LT in the game, IMO.

That said, giving up a bit of pass blocking for Turner, who may be a better run blocker at that position, may bode well for the Packers in this game vs. Tampa Bay.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove