Badgers Bowling 19x in a row

Started by dad 2 5, December 21, 2020, 10:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

https://uwbadgers.com/news/2020/12/20/football-badgers-to-play-wake-forest-in-dukes-mayo-bowl.aspx

Any thoughts? Good for the guys getting another game. I only saw part of one WF game and all I know is they score a lot, rush for about 170 a game and pass for about 270 a game. One interesting stat I noticed is they go for it on 4th down, 17x this year in the few games they have played.

side note, Coan transfer, goes to IL (that is a joke, I hope) and BB first big, stick it to Bucky. BB in IL has me a little concerned. He can get good coaches around him and recruits well. The Arkansas deal was, well, over anyone's head. That conference is a breaker.

Ghetto

Getting another couple weeks of practice and another game is good for the guys on this team. So few opportunities this year.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Well, the boys brought home the Mayo!  42-28!  Great contributions by special teams and the defense repeatedly gave the offense a short field.  FOUR consecutive interceptions by the Badgers really broke things open in the second half.  Pretty impressive, considering the opposition's QB only had given up ONE pick before this game.  It was a nice win and a fun way for the guys to finish the year.  Lots of young guys got to play, too.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

It appears as though our D was ready for their short pass game. Holy cow. Looked like they were expecting the ball on most of those picks.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.