Bielema named HC @ IL

Started by neutral, December 19, 2020, 09:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neutral

(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

imnofish

Yeah, a lot of other Badger fans were left speechless, too...    ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

Did Illinois not see what a train wreck Bielema left when he was asked to move on from Arkansas?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Illinois has been kind of a train wreck so............
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

True, but he's clearly left wreckage when he left Arkansas. Is he a proven winner at this point? I'd say no.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

maggie

after all the money he has Stolid,   :o   I mean made in the last few contracts, why would he want to Embarrasses himself any further ?   Glad we get to pound on him !  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: maggie on December 21, 2020, 08:48:28 AM
after all the money he has Stolid,   :o   I mean made in the last few contracts, why would he want to Embarrasses himself any further ?   Glad we get to pound on him !  :)

$
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Houndhead

Kind of mind blowing that an AD would think BB is the best choice for their school.

bigG

Welcome to dah grate state of Illinois! Hide the women, Champaign!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

littleguy301

Quote from: Houndhead on December 22, 2020, 10:31:35 AM
Kind of mind blowing that an AD would think BB is the best choice for their school.

I would guess bb being a former alumni played in hugely! He is a great recruiter for sure though I question if he is a great X and O guy.

Quote from: bigG on December 22, 2020, 02:46:27 PM

I think this current wife keeps him on his toes, she certainly wasnt a fan favorite in Arkansas  ;)

dad 2 5

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 29, 2020, 09:12:17 AM

I would guess bb being a former alumni played in hugely! He is a great recruiter for sure though I question if he is a great X and O guy.

I think this current wife keeps him on his toes, she certainly wasnt a fan favorite in Arkansas  ;)

was there something about saying "karma"... She should have known better being in the fringe of the Bible Belt

littleguy301

Sorry BB is an Iowa alumni not Illinois. Man I get things messed up at times.

Illinois certainly got a recruiter and bb will come after Wisconsin kids big time!

ChargerDad

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2021, 03:48:22 PM

Sorry BB is an Iowa alumni not Illinois. Man I get things messed up at times.

Illinois certainly got a recruiter and bb will come after Wisconsin kids big time!

He's an IL kid though.  He will recruit IL much better than the previous regime who didn't seem to even pay attention to in state kids and coaches, as well as WI and IA, and rebuild that roster from the trenches out they way it needs to be built.