Last Chance Badgers

Started by maggie, December 12, 2020, 09:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Last chance to get some respect and to show you are worthy of a Bowl game  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

Guess I'm super negative today.

The Badgers aren't elite this year. Mertz is a good player, but he's a year away. Guys have to be wide open for him to feel comfortable throwing. Also, I thought he was a dual threat QB? Maybe I'm mistaken.

The running game just isn't the same right now. It seems like line play, but it also might be that the RB in the room just aren't on the talent level that we are used to.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Well, that one ran down the leg real fast :o
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Badgers team has been greatly affected by COVID, COVID "hangover," and injuries.  There were so many young, inexperienced players on the field vs the last 3 opponents!  In a recent interview, Mertz alluded to the fact that COVID has definitely affected his body.  Makes me wonder how many others are experiencing this.  Berger was not available vs Iowa due to a last minute positive COVID test.  Our veteran wide receivers were critical to the success of our offense in earlier games, but are missing due to injuries.  This entire season was obviously not a good idea and the NCAA knew it.  That's why they ruled that it wouldn't count as a year of eligibility. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

AGAIN,  its hard to win game in the big ten with your starting WR's sitting on the bench :(  However as far as Mertz goes, kid has what it takes, I believe he needs more cooperation from his secondary Receivers AS IN catching to ball ! YA, NOT ALL HIS PASSES ARE GREAT OR ON THE MARK,BUT THEN AGAIN, nobody's ever are  (but AR )  ;) I'm going all in this week with the Badgers not only covering  (14) but trouncing the Golden Mice, I hope Paul gets back to calling plays !  as great as a lineman he Joe was, I am  not quite sold on his calling plays yet...WIS-38   mice- 17     :)   

imnofish

Well, the mice got 17, so you were half right about the score!   ;D  Badgers only outscored them by 3, but the axe is still in Madison, so...    8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

Maggie's wife must get sick of buying the house back from that bookie. 😂😂😂😂😂
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

In all of these years I have never heard the gophers called the mice! I lost it maggie....golden mice that is awesome ;D ;D ;D

Rodents  varmints,  pest,  striped yard tunnelers..........but golden mice was the first. Made my morninga
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

I was off on this but only because the game plan changed...lol :o  the Golden Mice played good our RB played better !  :)   Not all was lost tho,  Den, Ind and the Cowgirls came through yesterday now, just PITTS !    ;)   get than Jartran truck fired up Baby !    :D