FEster sighting!!!!!

Started by littleguy301, December 16, 2019, 02:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Rumor has it, that Fester was sighted in the Baldwin area on or around December 5th.

I heard that the DNR office up their office hours to field many questions of what to do if they encounter Fester out in the wild!

I called and asked but was put on hold due to the large call volumes that were coming in.

I do recomend if you do run into Fester that you stay as calm as possible and very politely ask what is his favorite cold refreshing beverage of choice. I do feel that will bid some time to plan your escape!

though please remember that Fester is a tad edgy due to he lost one of his silos to climb. It isnt smart to take Festers toys away from him!!!! ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

I wonder if santa ask FESTER what santa wants for christmas?

littleguy301

FESTER must be in a good mood, I saw the ball dropped and we have moved on to a new year and decade.

moral of the above quote is: FESTER has allowed time to continue!

littleguy301

Havent heard of any faster sightings in the past month. That may sound good to most but that makes me nervous..

Is fester just waiting?
Has fester u opened back up with just 1 silo?
Has someone hid fester calendar?

These are questions inquiring minds want to know ???

littleguy301

Are we having a much more tame winter this year because fester was sick and tired of washing his limo?

littleguy301

Been hearing that the people that run this country is looking to corner FESTER and ask him to help get the country going!

littleguy301

Fester sightings are far and few with todays climate. I would think Fester likes this social distancing that we are currently in  ;)