Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

It's certainly not the situation that anyone wanted, but at least the adults in charge are handling it responsibly.  I just hope everyone involved can emerge from the pandemic alive and healthy.   :(
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

dad 2 5

Really hurt that the Badgers missed playing and I think winning big - Nebraska, Purdue, MN and three non conference games. I think that changes the outcome of the NW and IND game....

With that said are there bowl games this year and is Wisconsin at a must win game against Iowa to be able to bowl?

smitty71

Have they changed the eligibility rules for bowls?  That's probably where the B1G minimum of 6 games to be eligible for the playoff came from?  I think you always needed 6 wins to be bowl eligible. 
What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever!

imnofish

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about the outcome of this season.  COVID has totally disrupted every aspect of preparation and competition.  I can't help but wonder if the overabundance of injuries is indirectly related, as well.  As much as I enjoy watching college football, I have to admit that reversing course and restarting the season was a huge mistake for the Big 10.  The only silver lining is that a lot of young guys got some experience and revealed good potential for future seasons.  Looking forward to future years, under better circumstances, and with improved results! 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!