WIS owes ILL a Beat Down !

Started by maggie, October 22, 2020, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

take the 20 and run !   ;) Wis may win by as many as 40   :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

I'm excited for Badger football. I wonder how good they'll be. They've gotten some national publicity, but in this strange time, I wonder how they will look.

I guess the only way to know is to head out to the local establishment and watch.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imnofish

Wow!  Looks like Bucky has the QB we've all been waiting for!  When a guy sets or matches 3 program records in his first start, he makes it easy to believe in him!  Defense played awesome and our O-line looked very good, as well.  Run game got better as they adjusted to the new "by committee" paradigm.  It was smart coaching to work on that, once the Badgers had established a commanding lead.  As long as they can create some semblance of a balanced attack, our offense should be a nightmare for opponents.  Now that we have a top QB recruit on our roster and a committed top RB (Jalen Berger) in our future, might we soon find a spot in the playoffs?  At the very least, we could be entering a new era of Badger recruiting, with increased competitiveness for top recruits.   8) 8) 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Fun game to watch. Lovy is always a sneaky dude. Love our new QB and the D played mean.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imwi

Quote from: bigG on October 26, 2020, 07:24:23 AM
Fun game to watch. Lovy is always a sneaky dude. Love our new QB and the D played mean.

And now he's tested positive and if it's confirmed, he'll be out for 21 days

Numbers

Quote from: imwi on October 26, 2020, 07:34:25 AM
Quote from: bigG on October 26, 2020, 07:24:23 AM

And now he's tested positive and if it's confirmed, he'll be out for 21 days

If confirmed, it will be interesting if Alvarez somehow gets the Big Ten to change the rules to 15 days so he can play vs. Michigan.

imwi

I'm not sure if you are joking or not.  The Big Ten football was cancelled.  They revisited it and sold everyone on the idea that it would be safe with certain criteria & rules.  Now that our QB may have to sit for 21 days, you expect them to change it to 15? 

This is something I've questioned with all the sports.  Let's take Brady, he pops positive, misses a few critical games and now they're out of the super bowl picture.  Does the eventual super bowl champ get the proverbial * next to their championships?

I may be making stuff up in my head but I think that's what these conferences that have cancelled their conference championships were trying to do.  We're not going to call you the conference champion when half the teams didn't compete.  I also think there is a whole lot of passing the buck going on but that's the COVID thread.

I'd be surprised if they got it knocked down to 15 days but I was also surprised that they are playing after they said they weren't going to.