U20 & U23 National Championships - Omaha, NE

Started by WRTCSean, October 10, 2020, 03:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WRTCSean

Dear Wrestling Fans,

In just over a month, we will be sending a group of wrestlers to Omaha for the Under 20 and Under 23 Nationals Championships. The wrestlers have been looking great in training and we are looking forward to leaving Omaha with multiple national champions!

Note: The Under 20 Championships is to make the U20 World Team for the December championships in Serbia!

In the past, we've been able to take this trip out to Las Vegas with no cost to the athletes or to the Wisconsin RTC. Due to Covid, the previous funding is not available, leaving the cost of this trip to come back on the athletes or the RTC. We want to provide this opportunity for our athletes at no cost to them.

With that being said, the RTC will be covering the cost of of this trip. Please HELP us be able to keep the cost down for our wrestlers by making a donation to the Wisconsin RTC.

Our goal is to raise $6,000 to cover the travel, hotels, meals and registration four our athletes!

To help the WRTC with this trip, please donate through the following ways:

1) Donate Text OMAHA to 608-384-0204
2) Donate through our website at www.wisconsinrtc.com/omaha

We really appreciate your support and wouldn't be able to chase our goals of winning National, World and Olympic Championships!

bigoil

Quote from: WRTCSean on October 10, 2020, 03:02:41 PM
Dear Wrestling Fans,

In just over a month, we will be sending a group of wrestlers to Omaha for the Under 20 and Under 23 Nationals Championships. The wrestlers have been looking great in training and we are looking forward to leaving Omaha with multiple national champions!

Note: The Under 20 Championships is to make the U20 World Team for the December championships in Serbia!

In the past, we've been able to take this trip out to Las Vegas with no cost to the athletes or to the Wisconsin RTC. Due to Covid, the previous funding is not available, leaving the cost of this trip to come back on the athletes or the RTC. We want to provide this opportunity for our athletes at no cost to them.

With that being said, the RTC will be covering the cost of of this trip. Please HELP us be able to keep the cost down for our wrestlers by making a donation to the Wisconsin RTC.

Our goal is to raise $6,000 to cover the travel, hotels, meals and registration four our athletes!

To help the WRTC with this trip, please donate through the following ways:

1) Donate Text OMAHA to 608-384-0204
2) Donate through our website at www.wisconsinrtc.com/omaha

We really appreciate your support and wouldn't be able to chase our goals of winning National, World and Olympic Championships!
Let's help send our wrestlers to OMAHA (Peyton Manning voice). Let's step up and support the team.

WRTCSean

Quote from: wrastle63 on October 11, 2020, 07:42:58 AM
Whose all going?

This is who is tentatively going at this point.

Ronna Heaton
Kyle Burwick
Eric Barnett
Ethan Rotondo
Anders Lantz
Tyler Dow
Gavin Model
Garrett Model
Devin Bahr
Seth Vosters
Jared Krattiger
Aidan Medora
Graham Calhoun
Braxton Amos
Joe Zargo
Josh Otto
Pete Christensen

As you can see, this will be a pretty good size group and your support to help offset the travel is very much appreciated!

wrastle63

Quote from: WRTCSean on October 13, 2020, 03:57:08 PM
Quote from: wrastle63 on October 11, 2020, 07:42:58 AM
Whose all going?

This is who is tentatively going at this point.

Ronna Heaton
Kyle Burwick
Eric Barnett
Ethan Rotondo
Anders Lantz
Tyler Dow
Gavin Model
Garrett Model
Devin Bahr
Seth Vosters
Jared Krattiger
Aidan Medora
Graham Calhoun
Braxton Amos
Joe Zargo
Josh Otto
Pete Christensen

As you can see, this will be a pretty good size group and your support to help offset the travel is very much appreciated!
Awesome! Thanks for the list. Obviously plans can change, but appreciate you sharing it. Lets get these athletes there and competing! I will donate!

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

WRTCSean

We are currently sitting at 39% to goal. To donate or to see where we are at please visit www.wisconsinrtc.com/omaha

We getting excited and ready to compete as we are 3 weeks away!

WRTCSean

Getting closer! Please help us hit our goal. Thank you!

Donate at www.wisconsinrtc.com/omaha

Ghetto

Are any Badgers wrestling today? I thought I saw somewhere that Barnett was wrestling greco? Are they wrestling unattached or under the WRTC banner?

Ghetto

Found it

Wisconsin Regional Training Center for these guys

Junior Greco
Dow is in top side still.
Seth Vosters is in the consolation semis

Wisconsin RTC for Barnett

Won in the consis a few times. The FloArena bracket is killing me. I honestly can't figure it out. I don't see a match in the championship side but matches on the consi side. He wrestles a kid that Sam Smith teched next round.

Ghetto

Now I see it.  Barnett lost 4-2 in the first round.

Rolling through the backside

8-0 and 10-2

Ghetto

Vosters loses 15-7

Barnett wins by pin in 2:46. He gets a shot at the kid he lost to in the first round.

vsmf2010

Barnett with a tech over the guy who beat him on the front.

Lost by fall in the next match after what appeared to be a leg foul and looked like EB may have stopped wrestling after the coach walked over. Going for 5th.

Ghetto

Vosters wins 8-4

Dow loses by Tech Fall 11-1

Barnett wrestles Sam Smith from LAW for 5th.

leg turk