TomM

16-0 Baby!

Lions... gotta love 'em man...
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

So I didn't watch a single snap of the packers again this week but read about it just a little bit ago and I was going to give my take on the game without watching it.

Looks like the Lion's jumped out to an early lead but the packers came storming back and pinned the lions deep late in the first half and made the lions pay for it.

Outside Jones monster td, the running game looked pretty good on paper, moved the ball enough to give the defense fits. Looked like Roger's had a good first half but was 50% in the second but the defense came up with a pick 6 or was it a fumble 6.

Looks like the packers got to Stafford 4 to 5 times and put pressure on and the defense slowed up the running game so Stafford had to go to the air.

Bottom line the packers defense isnt very good but can keep coming up with big plays and sacking the QB that will be enough to give that high powered offense some breathing room.

While it would be nice scoring 40 plus every week it isnt going to happen every week so.............

Ok now someone that watched the game give me the viewer update ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Bigger win than many think, IMHO. Lions have blanked us several times. That was a sound spanking. GBP looked ready on both sides. Our D backs are really coming through when we need them and the line is doing well despite losing our fire plug up the gut. Rogers looks amazing. If we dropped the ball a few less times, we'd be unstoppable on O. Great mix of weaponry. Jones just laid a hurting down on the Lions D. That Lion team pursues very well, and the zone blocking was excellent. O line is giving AR a lot of time. Baktiari has worked himself into bit of an elite pass blocker. In the end both wins were sort of on the back of the O line, IMO. Pretty exciting football. I always listen on the radio, but have a TV on in the house, , so when something sweet happens, I hear it, then run in to watch quick. Thank God for that delay. Hopefully Clark and Adams make their way back when we hit the fat cats.

Gonna need some fire to beat the Saints.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

AND SMOKED THE SPREAD ONCE AGAIN !   2-0 =  MUCHO DENERO  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

Anchor.fm/avgcheese

Our reaction.

All ad revenue goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Every listen puts another penny in the jar.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove