Luke's rankings on Flo

Started by benaskren, August 04, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Quote from: bigoil on August 07, 2020, 05:44:08 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on August 06, 2020, 09:25:07 PM
I kind of laughed at the rankings also on some. There is kids that have beaten kids ranked higher than them at several weights.

It is only rankings and awesome to hear some chatter on flo about Wisconsin wrestling for sure.

I will have to check out the pod cast for some entertainment  ;D

You know it has to be possible for guys to be ranked higher than someone who beat them. It happens all the time because unless that guy is undefeated, you get into A beat B, B Beat C, C beat A. Then you go off the body of the rest of the work.

WI wrestling has a guy ranked ahead of my son that he pinned during team state but that kid placed higher. It is what it is, great discussion points. Love talking wrestling in August!!

Also, Pyles was hilarious. He cuts Ben off and goes this is just to Wisconsiny. I have no idea who you are talking about.

They basically got Ben back for bringing Dake on the show with Burroughs. So Luke is equal to Dake I guess - LOL.

If you have better rankings post them here or go find Luke on twitter.

it is all good with the rankings. There are kids that have beat other kids and are ranked lower. O well it is good to have some chatter about wrestling in August for sure ;D
I think a great man on this forum has said that is why they wrestle the matches ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet