What are other things outside wrestling does people do?

Started by littleguy301, April 16, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

Paddled on The Tigercat Flowage yesterday, hiked at Copper Falls State Park.
Taking a quick paddle on Hayward Lake this morning, then home to school tomorrow.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

bigG

I love that area. Copper Falls is beautiful.

I want to hit Dells of the Eau Claire soon.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Houndhead

Quote from: MNbadger on September 27, 2020, 09:47:51 AM
Paddled on The Tigercat Flowage yesterday, hiked at Copper Falls State Park.
Taking a quick paddle on Hayward Lake this morning, then home to school tomorrow.

The colors here were breathtaking. The storms over the weekend knocked down alot of leaves, but still beautiful. There are lots of great waterfalls in Ashland/Iron county that are off the beaten path.

imnofish

We've been camped here on the Quiet Lakes Chain since early July.  Water temps are finally getting below 60, so fishing has been improving.  Yesterday, a big bass (5+ pounds) hit my top raider musky plug.  I hooked him, but he flopped off near the boat.  Some musky and pike action lately, and the bass are really getting aggressive.  The fall colors are peaking, so every moment on the water is surreal.  Closing up camp next week.   :-\
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on September 25, 2020, 08:50:39 AM
Quote from: imnofish on September 24, 2020, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: bigG on September 22, 2020, 08:46:41 AM
I couldn't find my way in the dark the other night, and "thunk" I got wall eye.

So you decided to com on here and carp about it?   ;D

I knew you wouldn't give a crappie about my carpin'! Get off your perch, ya musky smellin' largemouth! I'm switchin' the channel, cat! That swai I can't hang here; you're all a grouper bullheads! I oughttilapia! Quit bein' a clown fish! You're no angel, fish! OMC! (Oh, my Cod!)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!