Next Year!

Started by littleguy301, April 07, 2020, 10:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I know it is early and being locked in has some down time but anyone have any thoughts on next years conference?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

DarkKnight

Will Ellsworth have the throne again?

Moose Knuckle

Amery and Baldwin should make it interesting. A couple of returning place winners each and some pretty decent depth to their roster's overall. This might be the year for a shake up. I'm really interested to see how things play out. I think Ellsworth will have to have some guys step up and progress this summer to retain the title.

littleguy301

Quote from: DarkKnight on April 07, 2020, 06:13:46 PM
Will Ellsworth have the throne again?

Until some one knocks them off of it, it is their throne to do as the please!

Jbsi

Without youth state taking place it takes away alot of the discussion of who is coming into the HS ranks next year, but we know there are a few excellent ones.  If healthy i feel Amery and B-W are the teams to beat based on returning line-ups but also the talent they having coming in.  But true, Ellsworth remains the king until knocked off.

littleguy301

Amery, Ellsworth and bw all have at least 1 state placing youth kid coming into high school.

Prescott, scc both have some really solid middle schoolers coming into high school and I believe at least scc has some good numbers. Cannt remember how manynprescott had.

New Richmond has middle school numbers but I cannt quote if they have a big 8th grade class or not. Overall they were not bad at all but cannt remember what age were there eye catching type of wrestlers were.

Osceola was down a tick in middle schooler but has a couple coming in that will make some noise.

Somerset will be really well coached next year but it might be another year before they make there move. Have some talent but still a year or 2 away from gracing the high school mats.

So what I am saying is all the middle border teams have some pretty good middle school teams. Looks good for the conference in years to come.

littleguy301

Well I thi k next year is going to be interesting for sure.

Been hearing that some kids have been gaining some serious weight ;D this lock down may change the out look of weight classes.

Boy any kind of wrestling to watch would be alot of fun right about now ;)