Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Ghetto

We will never have an elite program at Wisconsin without an elite RTC.

I had a great conversation with someone today about wrestling, and it became very apparent that Bono is fighting a mountain-like climb. We (people who follow Wisconsin Badger wrestling) won't do what it takes to be great. That's finding constant revenue.

Senior level guys need to support their families during their quest to be Olympians.

Where's our RTC guy? Please come on and tell us how many donors there are.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

WRTCSean

We have 54 donors that currently give monthly ($10 or more).

Quote from: Ghetto on April 28, 2020, 04:00:55 PM

I had a great conversation with someone today about wrestling, and it became very apparent that Bono is fighting a mountain-like climb. We (people who follow Wisconsin Badger wrestling) won't do what it takes to be great. That's finding constant revenue.

Senior level guys need to support their families during their quest to be Olympians.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: WRTCSean on April 28, 2020, 08:09:51 PM
We have 54 donors that currently give monthly ($10 or more).

Quote from: Ghetto on April 28, 2020, 04:00:55 PM

For Comparison sake, I saw on the social media accounts for the Hawkeye Wrestling Club, Iowa has over 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) donors!!

And Ghetto, I agree with you wholeheartedly that in order to have an elite college wrestling program, we need an elite RTC.  We need lots more than 54 donors to do that!!

Ghetto, I agree