Here goes nothing!

Started by littleguy301, March 19, 2020, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Quote from: TomM on March 31, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
I'd sell some to you all, but they are worth nothing...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   A bargain at twice the price!  0x2=....   
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

found out my couch is just shot. makes my hips and back sore. Now I have to do something to get those area unstiff so I can do nothing!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 01, 2020, 12:01:08 PM
found out my couch is just shot. makes my hips and back sore. Now I have to do something to get those area unstiff so I can do nothing!

Been there.  Simple DIY solution: Move to the other end of the couch.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on April 01, 2020, 08:14:21 PM

It is 16 years old. Have have rotated twice now. 10 years on one side and now 6 on the other side. Though my current side was my partner in crime spot for his years in the house. Once he passed I rotated in honor of him. Of course I am talking about my buddy, digger the bulldog! Plus he was 80 plus pounds so he got a good start on wearing it out ;D

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 02, 2020, 09:02:20 PM

It is 16 years old. Have have rotated twice now. 10 years on one side and now 6 on the other side. Though my current side was my partner in crime spot for his years in the house. Once he passed I rotated in honor of him. Of course I am talking about my buddy, digger the bulldog! Plus he was 80 plus pounds so he got a good start on wearing it out ;D

Now that I have more information, the solution is obvious.  Sit in the middle of the couch for the next 16 years.   ;)

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on April 04, 2020, 12:57:59 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on April 02, 2020, 09:02:20 PM

Now that I have more information, the solution is obvious.  Sit in the middle of the couch for the next 16 years.   ;)

that is funny. I have thought of that but the middle doesnt recline and that is where the arm rest is to hold my tasty, refreshing beverage of choice ;D

littleguy301

I may go outside and finish up yard work though it is drizzling out so maybe not.

imnofish

Littleguy, I hear ya' about the recliner issue.  Our little dog Sophie (all of 10 lbs.) could have the middle of our couch, but demands the ends, because she loves to lie on our legs when they are extended.  Funny thing is that she absolutely hates it when we put the tv remote in the middle.  She responds by pawing furiously at it, often changing the channel in the process. 

littleguy301

My current dog likes to lay on my lap. He is an overweight 40 plus pounder that in order to get comfortable he has to rut :o

My current guy isnt fussy about were he lays just as long as he has couch space. He likes our rocking chair. Gets that moving and then lays down. I have to video that it is funny ;D

imnofish

Pets are a great source of companionship and entertainment!   8)

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on April 09, 2020, 02:34:55 PM

Yes they are. At first I joked that this Corona thing was created by the family pets. I know this covid 19 isnt anything to joke about. After the time has passed my little dude vinny is becoming kind of stressed out. The entire family home all day long is getting his exhausted! Plus the grand kid pestering him on a regular basis is getting him into hiding mode during the day ;D

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on April 09, 2020, 06:12:21 PM
Quote from: imnofish on April 09, 2020, 02:34:55 PM

Yes they are. At first I joked that this Corona thing was created by the family pets. I know this covid 19 isnt anything to joke about. After the time has passed my little dude vinny is becoming kind of stressed out. The entire family home all day long is getting his exhausted! Plus the grand kid pestering him on a regular basis is getting him into hiding mode during the day ;D

Yeah, they get all out of sorts when they get forced out of their normal rhythm.  Sophie keeps pooping on my wife's favorite rug.   :o :o :o :o

littleguy301

Well I have become a champion of nothing so far this week. Watches hogans hero's and schultz is now my official idol!

littleguy301

littleguy301

Went over my list, looks like alot of nothing going on.