Here goes nothing!

Started by littleguy301, March 19, 2020, 01:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Well does anyone have..........nothing to say?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Anyone have a hobby that may take up some time during this shutdown period?

imnofish

I am a champion thumb twiddler.  Works great for my arthritis!   ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Seriously, can't wait for open water fishing to start!  In my boat, I can simultaneously have fun, shop for groceries, and practice social distancing!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

TomM

Social distancing... i have spent the majority of my adult life preparing for this.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

TomM

imnofish

Well, the 3 of us (so far) don't have nothing to say.  Anyone else out there?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller...   
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

imnofish

Once again, the three of us (so far) don't have nothing to say.   :o

bigoil

I have NOTHING going on. Thank goodness for trackwrestling/NFHS to rewatch state/team state. What are you doing tomorrow, NOTHING.

littleguy301

I have nothing either.

Though I have a teen driver with a permit in the house. If you want to stain yourself come on over and go for a drive with him! During those times of riding along, I kind of wish I had nothing to do ;D

Though it breaks up the day ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: TomM on March 19, 2020, 09:25:44 PM
Social distancing... i have spent the majority of my adult life preparing for this.

As I have aged, i truly enjoy social distancing. I always thought i would enjoy being around people. I now am understanding why as i was you old people seemed so crabby. I now have started my quest of being that old crabby guy.

Outside that, i get into remote control vehicles mainly the trucks. I do like a round of golf on a nice sunny day. Not very good but it is fun ;D

TomM

imnofish

So, everyone has nothing...   for now.  Until someone has something, the suspense will be killing me!

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 20, 2020, 09:59:20 AM

As I have aged, i truly enjoy social distancing. I always thought i would enjoy being around people. I now am understanding why as i was you old people seemed so crabby. I now have started my quest of being that old crabby guy.

Outside that, i get into remote control vehicles mainly the trucks. I do like a round of golf on a nice sunny day. Not very good but it is fun ;D

For at least 35 years, my brother and his wife have been carrying on a private war, using identical tv remote controls.  That could be a lot of fun for a guy to try, if his wife's batteries mysteriously go missing.   ;)

Numbers

TomM
Social Distancing Administrator

littleguy301

Well I had a day full of basically nothing!

Hold on, I did go for a drive with my son but to be honest that was much of nothing also. No one on the road so really nothing for traffic