Shout out to joe

Started by littleguy301, February 17, 2020, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I think most know by now that Joe schulte had an appendectomy last week and was not able to continue with his wrestling career. That really sucks for him I am sure.

Though, i would like to give a well deserved compliment to Joe. It has been a pleasure watching him compete this past 4 years. He was always a happy go lucky type that was one of the first in line to give an opponent or another teams wrestler a simple good job. He carried himself so well at tournaments and duals it was hard not to cheer for him. He certainly was a champ in his character!

He represented his school, mbc and the area very well to say the least. Sorry your season ended like that but I know I wish him nothing but the best for the future and I enjoyed watching him wrestle and being such a positive young man!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Wis-Mallard

Put in so much effort over the years and doesn't get the chance to compete. Reminds me of the older Paulson from Amery that was undefeated an got hurt at the end of the year and couldn't wrestle. Tough deal for Joe. He was an outstanding wrestler, and he is a great young person.

littleguy301

Nice call on Paulson. I believe it was gabe Paulson if my memory serves me correct. Undefeated also. Got hurt during the week also if my old hind end memory serves me correct on that.

Same thing as Joe, gabe was an outstanding young man and I believe he is serving our country much like his younger brother.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

shouldvewrestled

I'm sure he is bummed as anyone in his shoes would be but it shows his character as he was watching a live stream and giving coaching tips during his Prescott teammates matches.  Still wanted everyone to do well and make it on to next Saturday.  He will make a great coach someday if he ever chooses to go down that route. I know he would say to not dwell on it though and move on to the next adventure. 

wrestlemania

Feel terrible this was the way it ended for him because he's a great kid and the put the work in to get another shot at state. Great tenure at Prescott and that can't be taken away from him at least