Buchanan upset-Best D1 win by a Wisconsin high school grad this year?

Started by Numbers, February 08, 2020, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

Win over #7 from Oklahoma State!  Dang impressive for a freshman!

Barnett almost pulled a big win last weekend as a freshman.

Who am I missing?

lizard king

lizard king

There is also a good interview with his coach, talking about how good of a kid Stephen is and how the rest of the team looks at him in the practice room. 

He really has made great gains.

imnofish

Quote from: lizard king on February 10, 2020, 12:26:52 PM
There is also a good interview with his coach, talking about how good of a kid Stephen is and how the rest of the team looks at him in the practice room. 

He really has made great gains.

Doesn't surprise me at all.  He's a great kid and a hard worker.  Glad he is doing well.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Recon

He nearly pulled off another upset against the #2 ranked 197 pounder from West Virginia yesterday. According to this story he led into the third period. Go Mr. Buchanan!!!

Dewey Krueger is also having a very good season for Wyoming. He won the Reno Tournament of Champions and was the Most Outstanding Wrestler there. He's been ranked around 30-33 during the latter part of the season.

https://gowyo.com/news/2020/2/22/wrestling-pokes-close-dual-slate-with-17-16-loss-at-west-virginia.aspx

wrestlemania

He was darn good in high school and I'm not surprised he's become a great collegiate wrestler.

lizard king