1/16 Duals

Started by Low Single, January 13, 2020, 09:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low Single

We've reached the halfway point with some great matches still to come.
Ellsworth 4-0
Amery 4-0
Baldwin 3-1
SCC 3-1
New Richmond 1-3
Prescott 1-3
Osceola 0-4
Somerset 0-4

This week we have:
Ellsworth vs. Prescott
Amery vs. Somerset
New Richmond vs. Osceola
SCC vs. Baldwin
60% of the time, it works every time!

brewcrewbadger

Can SCC match up and beat BW? Bit of an upset possibly.

Low Single

It will be interesting to see.  Baldwin has some good kids down low.  SCC is decent in the upper weights if healthy.  SCC will need to win some toss up matches and limit bonus points. 

littleguy301

Scc and bw is going to be a good one for sure, well worth the price of admission for those 2 schools fans!

Also oceola maybe the most dangerous 0 and 4 team in western Wisconsin or the state. Lost by critiea to scc! Lost to bw by 2, gave amery a run and was in the dual with Ellsworth. I believe at one point all those team are/were ranked!

I hope Prescott has their team back from some sickness. Fun team
Osceola looks to have their team all on the mat and that doesnt bode well for the rest of the schools!
Amery looks like a very dangerous team for anybody to match up with! Could be scary good
Scc is a team that will not go away and has some great young talent
Somerset may not have a full team but well coached and has some individuals that are a handful
New Richmond will fight anyone and has a very large middle school coming
Bw, hangs in there

Dang the conference tournament looks better and better every day! It is going to be alot of fun in new Richmond for sure!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Low Single

As always, some great insight from the LG!  Conference tournament will be fun to watch.  Get your popcorn ready!

shouldvewrestled

Would say SCC would be favored in about 5 matches.  Can they get an upset or 2 and keep other matches close is the question in that one.  Would say BW 40 something to 20 something. 

Ellsworth big team score wise but should be a couple good matches vs Prescott.
NR vs OSC will go with OSC to get their first dual victory but wouldn't count NR out in this one either.
Amery big over Somerset.

brewcrewbadger

Last evening results:

Ellsworth over Prescott 65-7
Amery over Somerset 69-6
St. Croix Central vs Baldwin-Woodville??
Osceola vs New Richmond ??

Wrstlr

Osceola beat NR on criteria.  34-33.   

4myboys

NWIS

Any box score available for NR and Osc dual?

Low Single

SCC needed a few matches to line up their way.  Unfortunately for them that didn't happen.  The duals in the next two weeks will be fun to follow to see how the top of the conference shakes out.

brewcrewbadger

I will go out on a limb and say that Amery has a legitimate chance at beating Ellsworth in a dual meet this year and possibly next year as well.

littleguy301

Quote from: brewcrewbadger on January 17, 2020, 05:42:47 PM
I will go out on a limb and say that Amery has a legitimate chance at beating Ellsworth in a dual meet this year and possibly next year as well.

Maybe true ;D

I would guess Ellsworth has some tricks up their sleeves yet for this year. They always seem to do >:(
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet