how did your team fare over the holidays?

Started by littleguy301, January 01, 2020, 11:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I understand Ellsworth and maybe another team do have tournaments this weekend but I wanted to hear some bragging about how your team did this break.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

BW finished 6th at the badger invite on the 21st and finished 5th at the northern badger. pretty OK for the BW lads.

though people I would like to add that Amery finished 4th at the northern badger and I believe Osceola finished in 6th. I could be wrong but I think so........

toss in SCC and the forever 1st place Ellsworth and we might have a real interesting MBC at the NRHS! Also people this will be the last time NR will be in the middle border so why not go out with a monster tournament!!

Houndhead

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2020, 11:16:33 PM
BW finished 6th at the badger invite on the 21st and finished 5th at the northern badger. pretty OK for the BW lads.

though people I would like to add that Amery finished 4th at the northern badger and I believe Osceola finished in 6th. I could be wrong but I think so........

toss in SCC and the forever 1st place Ellsworth and we might have a real interesting MBC at the NRHS! Also people this will be the last time NR will be in the middle border so why not go out with a monster tournament!!

What conference is NR moving to? Big Rivers?

littleguy301

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2020, 11:13:20 PM
I understand Ellsworth and maybe another team do have tournaments this weekend but I wanted to hear some bragging about how your team did this break.
Quote from: Houndhead on January 03, 2020, 01:29:03 PM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2020, 11:16:33 PM

What conference is NR moving to? Big Rivers?

Well I may have jumped the starting gun. I believe nr is leaving for football. I thought they were leaving for all sports but a wise man just told me it is just for football.

So it looks like we can just have a great mbc tournament just because we can ;D

Low Single

I believe next year it is just for football, but within the next few years it will be for all sports.
60% of the time, it works every time!